any actor that gets a job, I truly am. Even if it's a role that I'm up for and I don't get it, I never begrudge any actor having it work out for them.
William Fichtner
Mr. President, the buzz saw that your healthcare bill ran into wasn't lobbyists and special interests it was tens of millions of American's who were saying, 'Stop!'
John Boehner
What's happening to our world? Imagine the year 2000 and our ozone layer has vanished... Our planet has a fever and she is burning up - what will you do?
Charlene, Princess of Monaco
Staying humble has always been really important to me, and always being proud of what you're representing.
Jordyn Wieber
A lot of people who work on open-source software don't mind making money elsewhere. They aren't anticommercial.
Jimmy Wales
My M.F.A was in directing, and all the films I've made, for film school and after, I've written, directed and shot.
Geoffrey S. Fletcher
Look, I'm just a storyteller. When I make a film, I never want the film to become a vehicle of social propaganda.
Norman Jewison
The only real life is the collective life of the race; individual life has no existence except as an abstraction.
Auguste Comte
The Blind Boys are truly the deepest well of American musical heritage you can discover.
Ben Harper
On that other novels followed: but I still wrote fairy tales and dreamy poems of another world.
Laurence Housman
William Fichtner
Mr. President, the buzz saw that your healthcare bill ran into wasn't lobbyists and special interests it was tens of millions of American's who were saying, 'Stop!'
John Boehner
What's happening to our world? Imagine the year 2000 and our ozone layer has vanished... Our planet has a fever and she is burning up - what will you do?
Charlene, Princess of Monaco
Staying humble has always been really important to me, and always being proud of what you're representing.
Jordyn Wieber
A lot of people who work on open-source software don't mind making money elsewhere. They aren't anticommercial.
Jimmy Wales
My M.F.A was in directing, and all the films I've made, for film school and after, I've written, directed and shot.
Geoffrey S. Fletcher
Look, I'm just a storyteller. When I make a film, I never want the film to become a vehicle of social propaganda.
Norman Jewison
The only real life is the collective life of the race; individual life has no existence except as an abstraction.
Auguste Comte
The Blind Boys are truly the deepest well of American musical heritage you can discover.
Ben Harper
On that other novels followed: but I still wrote fairy tales and dreamy poems of another world.
Laurence Housman