throughout my tenure in Congress, and it provides an ideal means for developing strategies that can garner the broad support necessary to achieve real solutions to the challenges confronting our nation.
Olympia Snowe
I feel like I have so many stories basting in my mind, and they come busting out when they're ready.
Maggie Stiefvater
I'd make a White Stripes record right now. I'd be in the White Stripes for the rest of my life. That band is the most challenging, important, fulfilling thing ever to happen to me. I wish it was still here. It's something I really, really miss.
Jack White
In the theater, everything is ephemeral. Everything is almost weightless and without a very clear definition of how you made it.
Rafael Vinoly
If you want to study the social and political history of modern nations, study hell.
Thomas Merton
Poetry is the communication through words of certain experiences that can be communicated in no other way.
John Drinkwater
If I could come back as anything - I'd be a bird, first, but definitely the command key is my second choice.
Nikki Giovanni
When people say, 'If I had my life over again I wouldn't do anything different,' well, I'd do everything differently just for the variety.
Samuel West
I got to L.A. in 2000, when we were coming off the '90s: women looked like men and the men all looked like women.
Joe Manganiello
Maybe I'm genetically more inclined to music - but the music I make is so far removed from Indian classical music. I grew up in Texas!
Norah Jones
Olympia Snowe
I feel like I have so many stories basting in my mind, and they come busting out when they're ready.
Maggie Stiefvater
I'd make a White Stripes record right now. I'd be in the White Stripes for the rest of my life. That band is the most challenging, important, fulfilling thing ever to happen to me. I wish it was still here. It's something I really, really miss.
Jack White
In the theater, everything is ephemeral. Everything is almost weightless and without a very clear definition of how you made it.
Rafael Vinoly
If you want to study the social and political history of modern nations, study hell.
Thomas Merton
Poetry is the communication through words of certain experiences that can be communicated in no other way.
John Drinkwater
If I could come back as anything - I'd be a bird, first, but definitely the command key is my second choice.
Nikki Giovanni
When people say, 'If I had my life over again I wouldn't do anything different,' well, I'd do everything differently just for the variety.
Samuel West
I got to L.A. in 2000, when we were coming off the '90s: women looked like men and the men all looked like women.
Joe Manganiello
Maybe I'm genetically more inclined to music - but the music I make is so far removed from Indian classical music. I grew up in Texas!
Norah Jones