writer is hard-wired in, it's all there, at least the basic elements of it. You can't change it any more than you can choose whether to be right handed or left handed.
Stephen King
I had to listen to the classical music because it calms me down, calms my nerves down.
Novak Djokovic
Whether you're keeping a journal or writing as a meditation, it's the same thing. What's important is you're having a relationship with your mind.
Natalie Goldberg
If they want me I'd love to come back. I'm not going to play because I can, I'm going to play because I deserve it.
Greg Maddux
If I could have any artist's work on my sitting room wall it would probably be by Van Gogh or Picasso.
Juliet Stevenson
For I firmly believe that Jewish life, indeed any communal life, can only be organized according to democratic principles.
Theodore Bikel
I'm proud of being part Cherokee, and I think it's time all us Indians felt the same way.
Loretta Lynn
I am not the archetypal leading man. This is mainly for one reason: as you may have noticed, I have no hair.
Patrick Stewart
I love living with animals. And my children love animals. I love walking around and being with the horses. But the deer? They're naughty.
Stephanie Seymour
Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.
Adolf Hitler
Stephen King
I had to listen to the classical music because it calms me down, calms my nerves down.
Novak Djokovic
Whether you're keeping a journal or writing as a meditation, it's the same thing. What's important is you're having a relationship with your mind.
Natalie Goldberg
If they want me I'd love to come back. I'm not going to play because I can, I'm going to play because I deserve it.
Greg Maddux
If I could have any artist's work on my sitting room wall it would probably be by Van Gogh or Picasso.
Juliet Stevenson
For I firmly believe that Jewish life, indeed any communal life, can only be organized according to democratic principles.
Theodore Bikel
I'm proud of being part Cherokee, and I think it's time all us Indians felt the same way.
Loretta Lynn
I am not the archetypal leading man. This is mainly for one reason: as you may have noticed, I have no hair.
Patrick Stewart
I love living with animals. And my children love animals. I love walking around and being with the horses. But the deer? They're naughty.
Stephanie Seymour
Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.
Adolf Hitler