You need to prioritise them better; we need to grow them better, mind them better. We need to give more value to them, and we need to execute a lot of areas in the organisation where we are not executing.
Azim Premji
It's hard to say what you learn acting a part. You find bits and pieces of yourself that are inside the character you play. You locate the relatable aspects of that character to your own life. So, in a way, every part you play forces you to discover things about yourself you might not have learned otherwise.
Graham Patrick Martin
For those of us on the front lines fighting Washington's power grabs, Judge Gorsuch's commitment to interpreting the Constitution and the laws as they are actually written is welcome news.
Josh Hawley
My appetite for self-destruction and misery is greatly diminished. I'm not interested in being unhappy.
Boy George
The challenge in a startup is you hit a lot of turbulence, and you want people who understand that it's just turbulence and not a crisis.
Anne Wojcicki
KRS One and LL Cool J are the biggest influences in my rap career, along with Heavy D.
Fat Joe
I feel ashamed of how many houses I've actually crept inside of when they were up for sale. I'm not a snoop, but I love looking and imagining.
Teri Garr
Let me just go on record and say this: I am not for decreasing the minimum wage.
Linda McMahon
I don't see the arts as competitive at all. It was a better angel of my nature. Sports is zero-sum: winner, loser, demonstrable.
Richard Linklater
I always find power in struggles. You end up a lot happier that way.
Alessia Cara
Azim Premji
It's hard to say what you learn acting a part. You find bits and pieces of yourself that are inside the character you play. You locate the relatable aspects of that character to your own life. So, in a way, every part you play forces you to discover things about yourself you might not have learned otherwise.
Graham Patrick Martin
For those of us on the front lines fighting Washington's power grabs, Judge Gorsuch's commitment to interpreting the Constitution and the laws as they are actually written is welcome news.
Josh Hawley
My appetite for self-destruction and misery is greatly diminished. I'm not interested in being unhappy.
Boy George
The challenge in a startup is you hit a lot of turbulence, and you want people who understand that it's just turbulence and not a crisis.
Anne Wojcicki
KRS One and LL Cool J are the biggest influences in my rap career, along with Heavy D.
Fat Joe
I feel ashamed of how many houses I've actually crept inside of when they were up for sale. I'm not a snoop, but I love looking and imagining.
Teri Garr
Let me just go on record and say this: I am not for decreasing the minimum wage.
Linda McMahon
I don't see the arts as competitive at all. It was a better angel of my nature. Sports is zero-sum: winner, loser, demonstrable.
Richard Linklater
I always find power in struggles. You end up a lot happier that way.
Alessia Cara