someone in a sound bite, it sounds like the normal default is to pick what's easiest, and in the case of fiction written by women, fiction involving women, fiction involving any sort of relationship, the word that comes to mind is 'romance.'
Diana Gabaldon
If we want to be the banker to every Indian as we want to be, then we will have to use technology.
Arundhati Bhattacharya
I remember pretending to be the characters in the movies when I was a little kid.
Alden Ehrenreich
Music is everywhere - you consume it every day, everywhere you go. The content creator should be compensated. It's only fair.
Jay-Z
The thing about places like Trinidad and Jamaica is that they can be very musically insular. There isn't much space for kids making hip-hop, electronic music, or hybrid genres.
Jillionaire
I'm just trying to work out a way to be a singer and to create cool content. I'm willing to do that as an entertainer. But I'm not willing to give up my actual self.
Sia
I've always wanted to release records in America. That's where I believe the music belongs, and the style and the eclectic musical mix that we put together kind of belongs here.
Lukas Forchhammer
I try to construct each of my novels around one central theme - core tensions shared by the characters.
Chris Pavone
I'd rather have someone who tells me straight up what happens rather than sweet things that I want to hear.
Diego Costa
What you don't do is contacting someone you haven't reached out for 10 years and asking for money.
John Quelch
Diana Gabaldon
If we want to be the banker to every Indian as we want to be, then we will have to use technology.
Arundhati Bhattacharya
I remember pretending to be the characters in the movies when I was a little kid.
Alden Ehrenreich
Music is everywhere - you consume it every day, everywhere you go. The content creator should be compensated. It's only fair.
Jay-Z
The thing about places like Trinidad and Jamaica is that they can be very musically insular. There isn't much space for kids making hip-hop, electronic music, or hybrid genres.
Jillionaire
I'm just trying to work out a way to be a singer and to create cool content. I'm willing to do that as an entertainer. But I'm not willing to give up my actual self.
Sia
I've always wanted to release records in America. That's where I believe the music belongs, and the style and the eclectic musical mix that we put together kind of belongs here.
Lukas Forchhammer
I try to construct each of my novels around one central theme - core tensions shared by the characters.
Chris Pavone
I'd rather have someone who tells me straight up what happens rather than sweet things that I want to hear.
Diego Costa
What you don't do is contacting someone you haven't reached out for 10 years and asking for money.
John Quelch