over the years. Somebody writes something, it's completely off the wall, but it gets filed and repeated until everyone believes it. For instance, I've read that I wear a football helmet in the car.
Stanley Kubrick
We must respect the interior laws of creation, of this Earth, to learn these laws and obey them if we want to survive.
Pope Benedict XVI
Songwriting is therapeutic for me.
Brantley Gilbert
They're a great audience, kids. They actually respond. They don't have the references that adults have, so everything is immediate. It's always interesting to see what they react to in whatever I'm working on at the moment. And they don't even want to discuss why. That's a lesson to remember: My son doesn't care about why.
Chris Cornell
I've worked with a lot of wooden actors in my day, but Pinocchio is the best.
Martin Landau
I think Ellen DeGeneres is just hysterical.
Paul Rudd
I'm in the game of spinning plates. I'm spinning a boxing plate. I'm spinning a Tae Kwon Do plate. I'm spinning a Jujitsu plate. I'm spinning a freestyle wrestling plate. I'm spinning a karate plate. If I was to put all them down and have one boxing plate spinning, it would be like a load off my shoulders.
Conor McGregor
Over the years, there's been some cases where people did come up who said they were healed, but really they were not healed. I do believe it's possible for individuals to mentally convince themselves they are, but that does not deny the real healings. That doesn't dismiss the fact that a lot of people are really cured.
Benny Hinn
It took a while of performing and pushing the boundaries and starting to involve the audience to feel comfortable.
St. Lucia
I'm not a great writer of literature. I'm an entertainer.
Clive Cussler
Stanley Kubrick
We must respect the interior laws of creation, of this Earth, to learn these laws and obey them if we want to survive.
Pope Benedict XVI
Songwriting is therapeutic for me.
Brantley Gilbert
They're a great audience, kids. They actually respond. They don't have the references that adults have, so everything is immediate. It's always interesting to see what they react to in whatever I'm working on at the moment. And they don't even want to discuss why. That's a lesson to remember: My son doesn't care about why.
Chris Cornell
I've worked with a lot of wooden actors in my day, but Pinocchio is the best.
Martin Landau
I think Ellen DeGeneres is just hysterical.
Paul Rudd
I'm in the game of spinning plates. I'm spinning a boxing plate. I'm spinning a Tae Kwon Do plate. I'm spinning a Jujitsu plate. I'm spinning a freestyle wrestling plate. I'm spinning a karate plate. If I was to put all them down and have one boxing plate spinning, it would be like a load off my shoulders.
Conor McGregor
Over the years, there's been some cases where people did come up who said they were healed, but really they were not healed. I do believe it's possible for individuals to mentally convince themselves they are, but that does not deny the real healings. That doesn't dismiss the fact that a lot of people are really cured.
Benny Hinn
It took a while of performing and pushing the boundaries and starting to involve the audience to feel comfortable.
St. Lucia
I'm not a great writer of literature. I'm an entertainer.
Clive Cussler