if you are in a helicopter. You can't make life better for them if you can't touch them.
Carmen Yulin Cruz
As a member of the Church, you have made sacred covenants with the Lord.
Russell M. Nelson
You can either feel sorry for yourself and lay down and cry, or you can actually learn from it and move on and find all the positives in it.
Caroline Wozniacki
Publishing can be a cliquish and incestuous business; it is not uncommon for writers from the same agencies and publishers to review each other.
Petina Gappah
Man, it's hard to beat having gotten to play Superman. But where do you go from there? Aren't careers supposed to culminate in a role like that? And because I'm a big fat geek, as long as there's stuff I'm excited about - and isn't that really the definition of geek? - there'll always be roles I'd love to play.
Yuri Lowenthal
In his later years, Ramakrishna took up residence at the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, from where his radiance extended far, even beyond his death in 1886.
Justin Cartwright
The concept of muse is alien to me. To speak of a muse implies there is a couple in which one person is the objectified passive element - there to help the creative, active, often male part of the duo to create. A muse is very passive. Who wants a muse? I don't want a muse.
Luca Guadagnino
I've had presidents in my lifetime - and I'm old enough to have seen several - that I really detested, but they're still my president. I've had presidents that I've really liked.
Powers Boothe
There are all kinds of historians and scholars who say that Brutus could have been a son of Caesar. That's definitely a possibility. He's a generation younger than Caesar.
David Denman
I was a no-good bastard.
Jake LaMotta
Carmen Yulin Cruz
As a member of the Church, you have made sacred covenants with the Lord.
Russell M. Nelson
You can either feel sorry for yourself and lay down and cry, or you can actually learn from it and move on and find all the positives in it.
Caroline Wozniacki
Publishing can be a cliquish and incestuous business; it is not uncommon for writers from the same agencies and publishers to review each other.
Petina Gappah
Man, it's hard to beat having gotten to play Superman. But where do you go from there? Aren't careers supposed to culminate in a role like that? And because I'm a big fat geek, as long as there's stuff I'm excited about - and isn't that really the definition of geek? - there'll always be roles I'd love to play.
Yuri Lowenthal
In his later years, Ramakrishna took up residence at the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, from where his radiance extended far, even beyond his death in 1886.
Justin Cartwright
The concept of muse is alien to me. To speak of a muse implies there is a couple in which one person is the objectified passive element - there to help the creative, active, often male part of the duo to create. A muse is very passive. Who wants a muse? I don't want a muse.
Luca Guadagnino
I've had presidents in my lifetime - and I'm old enough to have seen several - that I really detested, but they're still my president. I've had presidents that I've really liked.
Powers Boothe
There are all kinds of historians and scholars who say that Brutus could have been a son of Caesar. That's definitely a possibility. He's a generation younger than Caesar.
David Denman
I was a no-good bastard.
Jake LaMotta