country - and their families - deserve our admiration and respect today and every day.
Elizabeth Esty
I definitely feel pressure to keep slim. I don't want to be the guy who lost weight and gained it all back. But it's hard. Sometimes I'll gorge and gain nine pounds in a weekend somehow, and I get bummed about it.
Jimmy Kimmel
There's an immigration problem in every country that has money, in that people there have a problem with immigration.
Michael Pena
My best year was probably 1948, and after that, it's been downhill for me.
Dennis Farina
My real baby is renewable energy. I feel like whoever starts to crack this nut is going to have a pretty clear shot at the White House. It's a $2 trillion business that America's being left out of.
Mark Ruffalo
One of the things about Fleetwood Mac is, when we're not together, we don't talk a lot or keep in touch. We keep a healthy distance.
Lindsey Buckingham
I'm going to consistently hit anywhere between .290 and .310. Anything above that, I'm catching breaks and finding holes.
Billy Butler
My dad once showed me 'The Guns of Navarone' when I was a kid. I haven't rewatched it since, but it gave me such a warm feeling.
Ethan Peck
Those who put their lives on the line overseas are undoubtedly American heroes, but it's time for us to remember that those who serve in civilian life also embody the American spirit and are worthy of our praise as well.
Tammy Duckworth
I haven't always played nice guys. In 'Gremlins,' I was a conceited, pompous braggart, and I was a redneck chauvinist in the TV movie 'A Matter of Sex.' But I really prefer sympathetic roles.
Judge Reinhold
Elizabeth Esty
I definitely feel pressure to keep slim. I don't want to be the guy who lost weight and gained it all back. But it's hard. Sometimes I'll gorge and gain nine pounds in a weekend somehow, and I get bummed about it.
Jimmy Kimmel
There's an immigration problem in every country that has money, in that people there have a problem with immigration.
Michael Pena
My best year was probably 1948, and after that, it's been downhill for me.
Dennis Farina
My real baby is renewable energy. I feel like whoever starts to crack this nut is going to have a pretty clear shot at the White House. It's a $2 trillion business that America's being left out of.
Mark Ruffalo
One of the things about Fleetwood Mac is, when we're not together, we don't talk a lot or keep in touch. We keep a healthy distance.
Lindsey Buckingham
I'm going to consistently hit anywhere between .290 and .310. Anything above that, I'm catching breaks and finding holes.
Billy Butler
My dad once showed me 'The Guns of Navarone' when I was a kid. I haven't rewatched it since, but it gave me such a warm feeling.
Ethan Peck
Those who put their lives on the line overseas are undoubtedly American heroes, but it's time for us to remember that those who serve in civilian life also embody the American spirit and are worthy of our praise as well.
Tammy Duckworth
I haven't always played nice guys. In 'Gremlins,' I was a conceited, pompous braggart, and I was a redneck chauvinist in the TV movie 'A Matter of Sex.' But I really prefer sympathetic roles.
Judge Reinhold