led away so easily by bad counsels and yet return again so quickly. It is certain that as these people have, out of their misery, treated us so well, we are the more bound to work for their happiness.
Marie Antoinette
I love theater. That's what I did in Mexico City. I did a lot of musical theater, and it's where my heart is.
Jaime Camil
I had a friend who had done the cinematics for 'Splinter Cell: Conviction,' so he kind of indoctrinated me into the series. I did a bunch of temp stuff for him - I roughed stuff in the game for him, playing about nine characters - just so he had some character templates to work from.
Eric Johnson
The thing about Led Zeppelin was that it was always four musicians at the top of their game, but they could play like a band.
Jimmy Page
There are a lot of people who don't want things like fashion weeks to happen.
Hailey Gates
I see people doing things in their Blackberrys, and I need paper. Lines. Alphabets. I need to see it. It's so elementary, man.
Pusha T
I love 'Sex and the City,' but it's also wonderful that there's something else other than 'Sex and the City.'
Pilou Asbaek
I have to forget in order to find peace in my soul and be able to forgive.
Ingrid Betancourt
My father and mother are Muslims. But from the moment I started talking, I decided I was a Christian. They let me.
Tom Catena
I'm a gamer at heart and always have been. I'm also a filmmaker.
Duncan Jones
Marie Antoinette
I love theater. That's what I did in Mexico City. I did a lot of musical theater, and it's where my heart is.
Jaime Camil
I had a friend who had done the cinematics for 'Splinter Cell: Conviction,' so he kind of indoctrinated me into the series. I did a bunch of temp stuff for him - I roughed stuff in the game for him, playing about nine characters - just so he had some character templates to work from.
Eric Johnson
The thing about Led Zeppelin was that it was always four musicians at the top of their game, but they could play like a band.
Jimmy Page
There are a lot of people who don't want things like fashion weeks to happen.
Hailey Gates
I see people doing things in their Blackberrys, and I need paper. Lines. Alphabets. I need to see it. It's so elementary, man.
Pusha T
I love 'Sex and the City,' but it's also wonderful that there's something else other than 'Sex and the City.'
Pilou Asbaek
I have to forget in order to find peace in my soul and be able to forgive.
Ingrid Betancourt
My father and mother are Muslims. But from the moment I started talking, I decided I was a Christian. They let me.
Tom Catena
I'm a gamer at heart and always have been. I'm also a filmmaker.
Duncan Jones