trying to balance, whether it's bringing Violet to work or, the second I am done working, getting home to her.
Christina Milian
I run intervals. It helps get rid of the fat in the stomach.
Isabeli Fontana
I redefined how I ate and exercised and have continued to keep that up because it feels great.
Beck Bennett
I think one thing I've learned over the years is just that you're not going to ever please everyone, and the most important person to please is yourself.
Jeremy Scott
That's the gift that a mother can give, to make everyone feel like they are the special one.
Oprah Winfrey
I just submitted what I had to the 'Octopus Books' contest open reading period, and they said they wanted to publish my poetry book. Then I started to publish more and more poetry because people would ask me to do readings or ask me submit something for their journal.
Jenny Zhang
If you're not careful as an actor, you can find yourself, at a certain point, a little bit bored.
Mahershala Ali
Y2K is showing everyone what technical people have been dealing with for years: the complex, muddled, bug-bitten systems we all depend on, and their nasty tendency toward the occasional disaster.
Ellen Ullman
Dad thought something very fishy was going on when, at 22, I was offered a job for £1,000 a year - more than Dad paid his own staff - for inventing cheese recipes and writing leaflets at the Dutch Dairy Bureau in London.
Mary Berry
I'm always about trying to fill a need with what I do in my artistry. There is definitely a need in the performing arts world for a movement to come along that seriously connects with a next generation audience while still maintaining the timeless artistic objectives present throughout the history of the American music tradition.
Jon Batiste
Christina Milian
I run intervals. It helps get rid of the fat in the stomach.
Isabeli Fontana
I redefined how I ate and exercised and have continued to keep that up because it feels great.
Beck Bennett
I think one thing I've learned over the years is just that you're not going to ever please everyone, and the most important person to please is yourself.
Jeremy Scott
That's the gift that a mother can give, to make everyone feel like they are the special one.
Oprah Winfrey
I just submitted what I had to the 'Octopus Books' contest open reading period, and they said they wanted to publish my poetry book. Then I started to publish more and more poetry because people would ask me to do readings or ask me submit something for their journal.
Jenny Zhang
If you're not careful as an actor, you can find yourself, at a certain point, a little bit bored.
Mahershala Ali
Y2K is showing everyone what technical people have been dealing with for years: the complex, muddled, bug-bitten systems we all depend on, and their nasty tendency toward the occasional disaster.
Ellen Ullman
Dad thought something very fishy was going on when, at 22, I was offered a job for £1,000 a year - more than Dad paid his own staff - for inventing cheese recipes and writing leaflets at the Dutch Dairy Bureau in London.
Mary Berry
I'm always about trying to fill a need with what I do in my artistry. There is definitely a need in the performing arts world for a movement to come along that seriously connects with a next generation audience while still maintaining the timeless artistic objectives present throughout the history of the American music tradition.
Jon Batiste