watching stage at the moment. Younger actors feel pressure to bring a pop to every scene; as the roles get bigger, I'm finding you can add layers and do less scene-to-scene.
Timothee Chalamet
It's about having that nice balance. I think that's the answer to today's modern girl who is on the run. She's throwing on something before she goes out, but I still believe in the glitz and the glamour of everything and making that come to life.
Emilia Wickstead
I could legitimately put someone in a headlock, for sure.
Gayle Rankin
People don't realise how much tension they hold in their forearms.
Winona Ryder
You talk about a guy like Rex Tillerson, right? I don't know what the guy makes at ExxonMobil, but it's one of the top companies in the world.
Sean Spicer
I had had enough pretend. I wanted to be in the real world.
Shirley Temple
The study titled 'Impact of Immigration on Wages, by Education Level, 1994-2007' found that increased immigration had an effect of lowering wages for earlier immigrants by an average of 4.6 percent. Running counter to popular perception is the finding that for native-born Americans, wages actually increased by 0.6 percent.
Fabrizio Moreira
Once a week, I don't eat for 24 or 30 hours. Your brain becomes very lucid about ideas. It also made me so grateful for food and for life, basically, and that's why a lot more joy is coming through our music, I think.
Chris Martin
I wanted to write about the things that I love.
Octavia Spencer
If America isn't asking for Europe's help with New Jersey, why should Europe feel uninhibited about asking for America's help with Greece?
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Timothee Chalamet
It's about having that nice balance. I think that's the answer to today's modern girl who is on the run. She's throwing on something before she goes out, but I still believe in the glitz and the glamour of everything and making that come to life.
Emilia Wickstead
I could legitimately put someone in a headlock, for sure.
Gayle Rankin
People don't realise how much tension they hold in their forearms.
Winona Ryder
You talk about a guy like Rex Tillerson, right? I don't know what the guy makes at ExxonMobil, but it's one of the top companies in the world.
Sean Spicer
I had had enough pretend. I wanted to be in the real world.
Shirley Temple
The study titled 'Impact of Immigration on Wages, by Education Level, 1994-2007' found that increased immigration had an effect of lowering wages for earlier immigrants by an average of 4.6 percent. Running counter to popular perception is the finding that for native-born Americans, wages actually increased by 0.6 percent.
Fabrizio Moreira
Once a week, I don't eat for 24 or 30 hours. Your brain becomes very lucid about ideas. It also made me so grateful for food and for life, basically, and that's why a lot more joy is coming through our music, I think.
Chris Martin
I wanted to write about the things that I love.
Octavia Spencer
If America isn't asking for Europe's help with New Jersey, why should Europe feel uninhibited about asking for America's help with Greece?
Cathy McMorris Rodgers