home Olympics. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I just wanted to take everything in.
Katarina Johnson-Thompson
Dislike is what creates rivalries.
Paul Pierce
Basketball is my first love. If my health had permitted me, I would still be playing, but I am glad in retrospect that everything happened the way it did.
Tucker Halpern
I feel that, as a Puerto Rican and Latin American musician, a lot of the stuff that I write, even if I mean it or not, is gonna have some elements of that.
Miguel Zenon
If you love attention and have a pretty decent voice, that's a pretty good combination.
Zara Larsson
I can't enter into politico-social subjects with any interest, for on the whole, I see that things are in a muddle, and I have no power or vocation to set them right in ever so little a degree.
William Morris
I am a very emotional guy. What I love, I do with all I have.
Jurgen Klopp
Leave me to the thing I love. I love acting. But being called 'the greatest living actress' - a designation not even my mother would sanction - is the opposite of good or valuable or useful. It is a curse for a working actor.
Meryl Streep
What the government and we in society need to do is to address the issue of gender justice.
Kapil Sibal
What got me motivated was my dad's idea that I go to Morehouse College in Atlanta. It's an all-black, all-male school. Martin Luther King went there. The most famous person in my class was Spike Lee. And I really caught fire. I was so inspired by the people around me that I went from C's and D's to straight A's by the time I left.
Jeh Johnson
Katarina Johnson-Thompson
Dislike is what creates rivalries.
Paul Pierce
Basketball is my first love. If my health had permitted me, I would still be playing, but I am glad in retrospect that everything happened the way it did.
Tucker Halpern
I feel that, as a Puerto Rican and Latin American musician, a lot of the stuff that I write, even if I mean it or not, is gonna have some elements of that.
Miguel Zenon
If you love attention and have a pretty decent voice, that's a pretty good combination.
Zara Larsson
I can't enter into politico-social subjects with any interest, for on the whole, I see that things are in a muddle, and I have no power or vocation to set them right in ever so little a degree.
William Morris
I am a very emotional guy. What I love, I do with all I have.
Jurgen Klopp
Leave me to the thing I love. I love acting. But being called 'the greatest living actress' - a designation not even my mother would sanction - is the opposite of good or valuable or useful. It is a curse for a working actor.
Meryl Streep
What the government and we in society need to do is to address the issue of gender justice.
Kapil Sibal
What got me motivated was my dad's idea that I go to Morehouse College in Atlanta. It's an all-black, all-male school. Martin Luther King went there. The most famous person in my class was Spike Lee. And I really caught fire. I was so inspired by the people around me that I went from C's and D's to straight A's by the time I left.
Jeh Johnson