like fun. But if I was gonna do it, I'd want someone like me around. And I will be there!
Carrie Fisher
People who believe in freedom of expression have spent several centuries fighting against censorship, in whatever form. We have to be certain the 'Net' doesn't become the site for technological book burning.
John Ralston Saul
For many people in the music conservatory world, the message was always, Focus! 'You can't do everything; you really need to specialize.' And especially at an early age, I ignored this advice.
Bryce Dessner
It's in my head that I am a leader, and captaining Monchengladbach was very good for me.
Granit Xhaka
I live for Sundays. I live for Mondays. I live for Thursdays.
J. J. Watt
I'm a big fan of Fetty Wap.
Ty Dolla Sign
The representation of women in hip-hop has long been so flagrantly unkind.
Katherine Ryan
I hate that number. I hate the number four. I just wanna, like, cut it in half and kill it. I hate it. I've been fourth so many times.
Aly Raisman
I don't think it is just in the world of politics. The lack of civility in society as a whole, some of it, I believe, is very much fueled by social media and frankly, it's fueled by the fact that journalism is not journalism any more.
Karen Handel
Guys hurt us first! There's always more to the story. We don't have that on the radio. You can't turn on the radio and hear what's really going on. You're going to hear the perspective from a guy.
Tink
Carrie Fisher
People who believe in freedom of expression have spent several centuries fighting against censorship, in whatever form. We have to be certain the 'Net' doesn't become the site for technological book burning.
John Ralston Saul
For many people in the music conservatory world, the message was always, Focus! 'You can't do everything; you really need to specialize.' And especially at an early age, I ignored this advice.
Bryce Dessner
It's in my head that I am a leader, and captaining Monchengladbach was very good for me.
Granit Xhaka
I live for Sundays. I live for Mondays. I live for Thursdays.
J. J. Watt
I'm a big fan of Fetty Wap.
Ty Dolla Sign
The representation of women in hip-hop has long been so flagrantly unkind.
Katherine Ryan
I hate that number. I hate the number four. I just wanna, like, cut it in half and kill it. I hate it. I've been fourth so many times.
Aly Raisman
I don't think it is just in the world of politics. The lack of civility in society as a whole, some of it, I believe, is very much fueled by social media and frankly, it's fueled by the fact that journalism is not journalism any more.
Karen Handel
Guys hurt us first! There's always more to the story. We don't have that on the radio. You can't turn on the radio and hear what's really going on. You're going to hear the perspective from a guy.
Tink