have to figure out the staging, the lighting, the composition, the character emotions, the action. You get a script, but you're trying to work it out in individual panels. It's a terrific exercise in creative thinking and creative problem-solving.
Chris Renaud
It is possible to argue that our present conception of revolution was staked out more securely in science than in political action.
Ian Hacking
When I went to prom, I was in a group picture, and a parent zoomed in and took the picture of only me. I was weirded out, and later he was like, 'Sorry, I was sending that to my sister.'
Morgan Saylor
I just love music, and I love what music does for people.
James McBride
I'll be 40 this year but honestly would not consider surgery; all my beauty icons are women with expressive faces. Isabelle Huppert ages so beautifully and gracefully, as have Maggie Smith and Judi Dench. I am struck by their expressive beauty.
Thandie Newton
When people say what is 'Gone With the Wind' about, they say it's a love story between Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara. But Mammy is almost a third party.
Donald McCaig
Luxury stores are such a difficult thing because, ultimately, their purpose is to sell, but I do think you can get more out of a store.
Jonathan Anderson
I'm not really interested in creating things to be seen inside a private gallery. I'm interested in creating things that are all around us, that engage us. I just find the things that I respond to are useful.
Thomas Heatherwick
Iran wants to join the group of countries that want to know about the biggest things, like space.
Burton Richter
My mom couldn't afford dance shoes, so she put me in these old cowboy boots with a hard bottom so I could get some sound out. I used them for seven months. When I finally got real tap shoes, I was nervous. I kept moving my feet, thinking, 'Oh, so this is how it's supposed to sound.'
Savion Glover
Chris Renaud
It is possible to argue that our present conception of revolution was staked out more securely in science than in political action.
Ian Hacking
When I went to prom, I was in a group picture, and a parent zoomed in and took the picture of only me. I was weirded out, and later he was like, 'Sorry, I was sending that to my sister.'
Morgan Saylor
I just love music, and I love what music does for people.
James McBride
I'll be 40 this year but honestly would not consider surgery; all my beauty icons are women with expressive faces. Isabelle Huppert ages so beautifully and gracefully, as have Maggie Smith and Judi Dench. I am struck by their expressive beauty.
Thandie Newton
When people say what is 'Gone With the Wind' about, they say it's a love story between Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara. But Mammy is almost a third party.
Donald McCaig
Luxury stores are such a difficult thing because, ultimately, their purpose is to sell, but I do think you can get more out of a store.
Jonathan Anderson
I'm not really interested in creating things to be seen inside a private gallery. I'm interested in creating things that are all around us, that engage us. I just find the things that I respond to are useful.
Thomas Heatherwick
Iran wants to join the group of countries that want to know about the biggest things, like space.
Burton Richter
My mom couldn't afford dance shoes, so she put me in these old cowboy boots with a hard bottom so I could get some sound out. I used them for seven months. When I finally got real tap shoes, I was nervous. I kept moving my feet, thinking, 'Oh, so this is how it's supposed to sound.'
Savion Glover