Costner spoke to his dad, and his dad answered, I, um, I mean a lot of guys I know couldn't help crying.
Fred Willard
I was approached by my agent, who said they were interested in me for 'Mr. Robot'. Then I binge-watched the show, and I was like, 'Uh, I would like this. Show me how I'm gonna fit in there, but yeah, I would love it.'
Craig Robinson
A really good comedy, I think, is played as if it was real, and it's the circumstances that make it amusing. And I think that the - the inverse or the reverse is true for drama.
Kenneth Lonergan
Something happens when two people from the same country, sharing the same heritage, meet and connect.
Costa Ronin
One of my great heroes, John Berger, he's in his 80s now. One of the reasons that he's remained young and all-around fantastic is his ongoing receptivity to new things. I think that's important.
Geoff Dyer
I am not asking for a pardon of my conviction. I understand that the various collateral consequences of the court-martial conviction will stay on my record forever. I am merely asking for a first chance to live my life outside the U.S.D.B. as the person I was born to be.
Chelsea Manning
I really believe that all of us, as Americans... we all need to be treated like fellow human beings.
John Lewis
Americans have much less holiday, so for them, four or five days away is like a mini vacation, but for us, it's just a long weekend. In Europe, one takes time off more casually.
Margherita Missoni
President Trump is right about at least one thing: No matter what he does, America cannot stop talking about him.
Kristen Soltis Anderson
For me, history is always personal. And it's how your personal history interacts with the history of your time. I'm very attracted to characters who were cursed, as the Chinese say, to live in interesting times.
Tom Reiss
Fred Willard
I was approached by my agent, who said they were interested in me for 'Mr. Robot'. Then I binge-watched the show, and I was like, 'Uh, I would like this. Show me how I'm gonna fit in there, but yeah, I would love it.'
Craig Robinson
A really good comedy, I think, is played as if it was real, and it's the circumstances that make it amusing. And I think that the - the inverse or the reverse is true for drama.
Kenneth Lonergan
Something happens when two people from the same country, sharing the same heritage, meet and connect.
Costa Ronin
One of my great heroes, John Berger, he's in his 80s now. One of the reasons that he's remained young and all-around fantastic is his ongoing receptivity to new things. I think that's important.
Geoff Dyer
I am not asking for a pardon of my conviction. I understand that the various collateral consequences of the court-martial conviction will stay on my record forever. I am merely asking for a first chance to live my life outside the U.S.D.B. as the person I was born to be.
Chelsea Manning
I really believe that all of us, as Americans... we all need to be treated like fellow human beings.
John Lewis
Americans have much less holiday, so for them, four or five days away is like a mini vacation, but for us, it's just a long weekend. In Europe, one takes time off more casually.
Margherita Missoni
President Trump is right about at least one thing: No matter what he does, America cannot stop talking about him.
Kristen Soltis Anderson
For me, history is always personal. And it's how your personal history interacts with the history of your time. I'm very attracted to characters who were cursed, as the Chinese say, to live in interesting times.
Tom Reiss