and stuff like that, I think you've gone a bit too far.
Kristian Nairn
There are many things I do where the centre of it is... It's almost more my humanitarian work than art.
Angelina Jolie
Learning how to get a point across is pretty useful in any situation.
Daveed Diggs
I've had some heart problems, and I'm on the straight and narrow.
Gary Rossington
Immanence, or complicity, allows the writer to be a kind of shock absorber of the culture: to reflect back its 'whatness,' refracted through the sensibility of his consciousness.
David Shields
I don't even listen to music on the road, and if I did, it would be classical or whatever, something to chill me out.
Glenn Danzig
I do very well with English, and I think I should do that more and take advantage of the versatility I have. I can sing; I can play guitar.
Nicky Jam
Talk radio can't work unless you have the kind of independence you get by being part of an independent news network. You can't be beholden to an agenda, and that's what I like about Fox: It doesn't have one.
Alan Colmes
Looking back, I've always enjoyed hearing about the lives of other people, their experience through their jobs, their lives, and their children. It's always been a treat to hear about others.
Tamron Hall
Artificial light is used because you can control it better. Technically, it is more homogeneous, more delicate, and less damaging to artwork. But I think it's interesting when the visitor can see variations in the light, when it is not only technical or suitable.
Mario Botta
Kristian Nairn
There are many things I do where the centre of it is... It's almost more my humanitarian work than art.
Angelina Jolie
Learning how to get a point across is pretty useful in any situation.
Daveed Diggs
I've had some heart problems, and I'm on the straight and narrow.
Gary Rossington
Immanence, or complicity, allows the writer to be a kind of shock absorber of the culture: to reflect back its 'whatness,' refracted through the sensibility of his consciousness.
David Shields
I don't even listen to music on the road, and if I did, it would be classical or whatever, something to chill me out.
Glenn Danzig
I do very well with English, and I think I should do that more and take advantage of the versatility I have. I can sing; I can play guitar.
Nicky Jam
Talk radio can't work unless you have the kind of independence you get by being part of an independent news network. You can't be beholden to an agenda, and that's what I like about Fox: It doesn't have one.
Alan Colmes
Looking back, I've always enjoyed hearing about the lives of other people, their experience through their jobs, their lives, and their children. It's always been a treat to hear about others.
Tamron Hall
Artificial light is used because you can control it better. Technically, it is more homogeneous, more delicate, and less damaging to artwork. But I think it's interesting when the visitor can see variations in the light, when it is not only technical or suitable.
Mario Botta