this world's history. I lived in the '60s. I lived in the '70s, right into the '80s, and man, it was bad to the bone.
Rickey Medlocke
I am happy at Tottenham. I go into work every day with a smile on my face, and that is important.
Harry Kane
I feel like my comedy voice is to take the news and everything that's happening and put a funny spin on it or to pick out the things I find funny about it.
Katherine Ryan
Over the long term, we should develop and implement new technologies to capture and store coal's carbon emissions. We also must make our electric grid more resilient.
Lynn Good
I genuinely enjoy the puzzle put before me with a crossover - how do I use this bigger piece of the Marvel Universe to tell a character-based tale I wouldn't normally think to tell?
Mark Waid
Ultimately, this is about having fun at work. You want to enjoy your job. You're going to have higher-performing employees.
Cathy Engelbert
I am not anti-European.
Nigel Lawson
I probably watch less than one hour of television a week. And when I do watch television, it's usually a football game. Sometimes I'll watch a news broadcast for a few minutes. Otherwise, I don't have time.
Tommy Lee Jones
Fix a few things here, improve a few things there, launch a new feature every so often. That's coasting. And I don't want Basecamp to coast.
Jason Fried
I don't own cable, but my TV came with a Netflix button.
Cameron Dallas
Rickey Medlocke
I am happy at Tottenham. I go into work every day with a smile on my face, and that is important.
Harry Kane
I feel like my comedy voice is to take the news and everything that's happening and put a funny spin on it or to pick out the things I find funny about it.
Katherine Ryan
Over the long term, we should develop and implement new technologies to capture and store coal's carbon emissions. We also must make our electric grid more resilient.
Lynn Good
I genuinely enjoy the puzzle put before me with a crossover - how do I use this bigger piece of the Marvel Universe to tell a character-based tale I wouldn't normally think to tell?
Mark Waid
Ultimately, this is about having fun at work. You want to enjoy your job. You're going to have higher-performing employees.
Cathy Engelbert
I am not anti-European.
Nigel Lawson
I probably watch less than one hour of television a week. And when I do watch television, it's usually a football game. Sometimes I'll watch a news broadcast for a few minutes. Otherwise, I don't have time.
Tommy Lee Jones
Fix a few things here, improve a few things there, launch a new feature every so often. That's coasting. And I don't want Basecamp to coast.
Jason Fried
I don't own cable, but my TV came with a Netflix button.
Cameron Dallas