we as human beings, a lot of the ways we interact, and the ways we love each other is timeless. It requires trust, honesty, commitment, romance, and physical chemistry.
John Legend
I wrote 'Buried Child' in a trailer at an old ranch house we had in California.
Sam Shepard
If I could have anything - you know, and this is across the board for any presidential candidate - I would have a greater acknowledgment of history in our policy and in our affairs.
Ta-Nehisi Coates
My biggest weakness is steak. I have to be careful not to eat too much of it these days - but I do love it done medium rare, with peppercorn sauce.
Harry Kane
I remember telling President Carter on his first night, when I was escorting people around, that I was interested in continuing public service and that politics didn't matter - but it does, doesn't it?
Shirley Temple
Before I discovered CrossFit, I was really just doing regular bodybuilding, didn't understand athletic training and movements. I didn't even know how to squat, necessarily.
Seth Rollins
I would like to promote internal change in Iran - which is more likely if we don't fuse Iranian nationalism with Iranian fundamentalism.
Zbigniew Brzezinski
Sometimes, it's good to stick to your guns.
Carlene Carter
The first thing to be said about 'Prague Winter,' former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's new book, is that she very wisely chooses to confront early on in it her apparent surprise at learning late in life that she was born Jewish.
Michael Korda
Pergamon, a prosperous city in western Anatolia, was fabled to have been founded by Hercules' son. Like many Hellenistic cities populated by Greeks who intermarried with indigenous people, Pergamon after Alexander the Great's death (323 B.C.) had evolved a hybrid of democracy and Persian-influenced monarchy.
Adrienne Mayor
John Legend
I wrote 'Buried Child' in a trailer at an old ranch house we had in California.
Sam Shepard
If I could have anything - you know, and this is across the board for any presidential candidate - I would have a greater acknowledgment of history in our policy and in our affairs.
Ta-Nehisi Coates
My biggest weakness is steak. I have to be careful not to eat too much of it these days - but I do love it done medium rare, with peppercorn sauce.
Harry Kane
I remember telling President Carter on his first night, when I was escorting people around, that I was interested in continuing public service and that politics didn't matter - but it does, doesn't it?
Shirley Temple
Before I discovered CrossFit, I was really just doing regular bodybuilding, didn't understand athletic training and movements. I didn't even know how to squat, necessarily.
Seth Rollins
I would like to promote internal change in Iran - which is more likely if we don't fuse Iranian nationalism with Iranian fundamentalism.
Zbigniew Brzezinski
Sometimes, it's good to stick to your guns.
Carlene Carter
The first thing to be said about 'Prague Winter,' former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's new book, is that she very wisely chooses to confront early on in it her apparent surprise at learning late in life that she was born Jewish.
Michael Korda
Pergamon, a prosperous city in western Anatolia, was fabled to have been founded by Hercules' son. Like many Hellenistic cities populated by Greeks who intermarried with indigenous people, Pergamon after Alexander the Great's death (323 B.C.) had evolved a hybrid of democracy and Persian-influenced monarchy.
Adrienne Mayor