anti-Islamic rhetoric.
Ibrahim Hooper
I thought I would be a dramatic actor - everyone starts that way.
Adam Scott
It's so easy to lose your fitness and so hard to gain it back.
Alex Morgan
I've been thinking a lot about the journey of my parents - just seeing the sacrifices they've made to allow me to do what I do. How much of a difference their sacrifices have made through the generations.
Rupi Kaur
I really do think VR is now one of the most exciting things that can be done in this whole sector of consumer electronic entertainment stuff.
John Carmack
It's very expensive to treat your dog, and thankfully, I was able to do that.
Ashlan Gorse Cousteau
It's true that as Mr. Chan makes more American movies - and gets older - we will never again see the kind of fistfight choreography that the star would devote four months to shoot.
Elvis Mitchell
I had real big boobs, and I just got tired of knocking over stuff. Every time I eat, 'Oh, Lord'. I'd carry a Tide stick everywhere I go. My back was sore, so it was time to have a reduction.
Wanda Sykes
I went to the U.S. to start my modeling career at a very young age. So, venturing into films and handling the pressure isn't a big task.
Amy Jackson
I don't believe you could be a 39-year-old quarterback in the NFL and eat cheeseburgers every day. I want to be able to do what I love to do for a long time.
Tom Brady
Ibrahim Hooper
I thought I would be a dramatic actor - everyone starts that way.
Adam Scott
It's so easy to lose your fitness and so hard to gain it back.
Alex Morgan
I've been thinking a lot about the journey of my parents - just seeing the sacrifices they've made to allow me to do what I do. How much of a difference their sacrifices have made through the generations.
Rupi Kaur
I really do think VR is now one of the most exciting things that can be done in this whole sector of consumer electronic entertainment stuff.
John Carmack
It's very expensive to treat your dog, and thankfully, I was able to do that.
Ashlan Gorse Cousteau
It's true that as Mr. Chan makes more American movies - and gets older - we will never again see the kind of fistfight choreography that the star would devote four months to shoot.
Elvis Mitchell
I had real big boobs, and I just got tired of knocking over stuff. Every time I eat, 'Oh, Lord'. I'd carry a Tide stick everywhere I go. My back was sore, so it was time to have a reduction.
Wanda Sykes
I went to the U.S. to start my modeling career at a very young age. So, venturing into films and handling the pressure isn't a big task.
Amy Jackson
I don't believe you could be a 39-year-old quarterback in the NFL and eat cheeseburgers every day. I want to be able to do what I love to do for a long time.
Tom Brady