if you won't make it original and unique and powerful?
Billy Eichner
I hope my kids see imagination has power to change everything.
Wangechi Mutu
I don't want to push barriers myself. You go to see Joan Rivers to see barriers being pushed. You watch 'Little Britain' to see barriers being pushed.
Ronnie Corbett
If there is inequality, and that equates with colour, then I'm going to deal with it.
Forest Whitaker
'Warcraft' is going to be a period of my life I treasure and loathe at the same time.
Duncan Jones
The whole environmental policy in the Netherlands has no substance any more.
Pim Fortuyn
I suppose when you do it correctly, a good introduction and a good outro makes the song feel like it's coming out of something and then evolving into something.
Bruce Springsteen
There is a lot of history buried in Chicago that I still have yet to discover.
Jamila Woods
Let's face it: Some of us need our burly men to come rescue us.
Erica Durance
I have such a great relationship with my mom that I'm so excited to, hopefully, have that same relationship with my daughter.
Kristin Cavallari
Billy Eichner
I hope my kids see imagination has power to change everything.
Wangechi Mutu
I don't want to push barriers myself. You go to see Joan Rivers to see barriers being pushed. You watch 'Little Britain' to see barriers being pushed.
Ronnie Corbett
If there is inequality, and that equates with colour, then I'm going to deal with it.
Forest Whitaker
'Warcraft' is going to be a period of my life I treasure and loathe at the same time.
Duncan Jones
The whole environmental policy in the Netherlands has no substance any more.
Pim Fortuyn
I suppose when you do it correctly, a good introduction and a good outro makes the song feel like it's coming out of something and then evolving into something.
Bruce Springsteen
There is a lot of history buried in Chicago that I still have yet to discover.
Jamila Woods
Let's face it: Some of us need our burly men to come rescue us.
Erica Durance
I have such a great relationship with my mom that I'm so excited to, hopefully, have that same relationship with my daughter.
Kristin Cavallari