concert listener, and there's a waiting for it to happen: a waiting for the horn to fluff; a waiting for the strings to become ragged; a waiting for the conductor to forget the subdivide, you know? And it's dreadful!
Glenn Gould
Trump was elected in part because enough Americans viewed him as a capable and strong leader, someone who is 'decisive' and 'competent.'
Kristen Soltis Anderson
Putting good energy into your body and raising your serotonin will lead to a positive mood, exuding a more attractive glow.
Dylan Lauren
I'm studying Krav Maga, which is an Israeli form of self defense. It's very deadly and without rules.
Rupert Friend
Carrie Fisher was the most remarkable person I've ever known. I made my first three albums in her house. 'Goodbye My Lover' was recorded in her bathroom. My life will not be nearly as much fun now she's gone.
James Blunt
With theater, the time commitment and the demands on your body, your personal life, and your wallet are crazy. It's four months of feeling like you're running a marathon and getting paid in hugs.
Betty Gilpin
I guess that's the big challenge of any art: Do you want to be something for everyone or everything for someone?
John Ross Bowie
I would make documentaries if it was a worthy cause. I have a lot of respect for people who put themselves in harm's way to make people see that something needs to be done.
Eliot Sumner
We must continue to go forward as one people, as brothers and sisters.
John Lewis
The family is the focal point of our existence. And up until Jane and Lucy's death, there were always 16 of us together for Christmas.
Richard Attenborough
Glenn Gould
Trump was elected in part because enough Americans viewed him as a capable and strong leader, someone who is 'decisive' and 'competent.'
Kristen Soltis Anderson
Putting good energy into your body and raising your serotonin will lead to a positive mood, exuding a more attractive glow.
Dylan Lauren
I'm studying Krav Maga, which is an Israeli form of self defense. It's very deadly and without rules.
Rupert Friend
Carrie Fisher was the most remarkable person I've ever known. I made my first three albums in her house. 'Goodbye My Lover' was recorded in her bathroom. My life will not be nearly as much fun now she's gone.
James Blunt
With theater, the time commitment and the demands on your body, your personal life, and your wallet are crazy. It's four months of feeling like you're running a marathon and getting paid in hugs.
Betty Gilpin
I guess that's the big challenge of any art: Do you want to be something for everyone or everything for someone?
John Ross Bowie
I would make documentaries if it was a worthy cause. I have a lot of respect for people who put themselves in harm's way to make people see that something needs to be done.
Eliot Sumner
We must continue to go forward as one people, as brothers and sisters.
John Lewis
The family is the focal point of our existence. And up until Jane and Lucy's death, there were always 16 of us together for Christmas.
Richard Attenborough