to influence them or anything. I'm just happy that they show up.
Bill Burr
The stories that I tell, the topics that I choose to write about, usually are suggested by something that I've done before.
H. W. Brands
I wanted to get a job being creative, and I did.
Lady Gaga
I'll say this: The scariest monster in the world is human beings and what we are capable of, especially when we get together.
Jordan Peele
I'm actually beginning to believe that there is something in common among all of my characters. I'm not sure what it is exactly. But I guess that something is me.
Vincent Cassel
The funny thing about the people I don't like - they're very self-centered.
Brendon Urie
All I needed to do was sing with conviction, speaking my truth from the heart, honestly and straightforwardly, and to offer my words, ideas and music to the audience as if it were one collective friend that I'd known for a very long time.
Carole King
What I need to address are the situations when people are taking it upon themselves to think for me, make assumptions, or interpret things as if they are me. Last time I checked, my head was still attached to my body, so I'm the only one who knows exactly what I'm feeling, and that is not what I or the fans have been reading.
Robin Van Persie
What are the targets at Arsenal? Are they to be a successful business or a successful team?
David Seaman
Everybody always thinks you have to move out of the city and go where the music industry is, but it's possible in Louisville, and it's possible anywhere. You just have to believe.
Bryson Tiller
Bill Burr
The stories that I tell, the topics that I choose to write about, usually are suggested by something that I've done before.
H. W. Brands
I wanted to get a job being creative, and I did.
Lady Gaga
I'll say this: The scariest monster in the world is human beings and what we are capable of, especially when we get together.
Jordan Peele
I'm actually beginning to believe that there is something in common among all of my characters. I'm not sure what it is exactly. But I guess that something is me.
Vincent Cassel
The funny thing about the people I don't like - they're very self-centered.
Brendon Urie
All I needed to do was sing with conviction, speaking my truth from the heart, honestly and straightforwardly, and to offer my words, ideas and music to the audience as if it were one collective friend that I'd known for a very long time.
Carole King
What I need to address are the situations when people are taking it upon themselves to think for me, make assumptions, or interpret things as if they are me. Last time I checked, my head was still attached to my body, so I'm the only one who knows exactly what I'm feeling, and that is not what I or the fans have been reading.
Robin Van Persie
What are the targets at Arsenal? Are they to be a successful business or a successful team?
David Seaman
Everybody always thinks you have to move out of the city and go where the music industry is, but it's possible in Louisville, and it's possible anywhere. You just have to believe.
Bryson Tiller