including some, like the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, who have learned how to maintain a more convincing facade of elections than their communist predecessors.
Joseph Stiglitz
I used to sneak into my mother's closet and try to wear her lingerie to school.
Vanity
If I could have written a script of how I wanted my career to be, I couldn't have done it any better.
Scottie Pippen
In my movies, I portray this 'Everyman' persona, someone everybody can empathize with. People can identify with a guy like me.
Judge Reinhold
If you had to say in one sentence what being Jewish means, it is being able to make fun of yourself Jewishly.
Howard Jacobson
It's going to be so obvious when something isn't well made for VR. People are going to use the best VR content. That's the stuff that's going to get shown to people. That's the stuff that's going to get demoed. That's most of what people are going to buy.
Palmer Luckey
No one can fathom that the top 200 pro street skaters run from cops on the weekends and use a generator and lights to light up a handrail at 2 in the morning to get a trick that's going to be in an advertisement that will be shown around the world.
Rob Dyrdek
I have a garden. We have fresh tomatoes and strawberries. People are different here... People out in California, they grow up quicker. They have a lot of excess, and they have a lot more things than we do here in Hungary. There, they start doing makeup when they're 13, when we would still be out in the countryside making sausage.
Barbara Palvin
We don't outline, so we don't have prospective tasks to divide up. It's just, we start at the beginning and talk the first scene through, write it up, proceed to the next.
Ethan Coen
Fox News Latino will show people how opportunities exist, that whenever we are overregulated, or there is too much government, we lose freedom. We lose power. That is, historically, one hundred percent true.
Roger Ailes
Joseph Stiglitz
I used to sneak into my mother's closet and try to wear her lingerie to school.
Vanity
If I could have written a script of how I wanted my career to be, I couldn't have done it any better.
Scottie Pippen
In my movies, I portray this 'Everyman' persona, someone everybody can empathize with. People can identify with a guy like me.
Judge Reinhold
If you had to say in one sentence what being Jewish means, it is being able to make fun of yourself Jewishly.
Howard Jacobson
It's going to be so obvious when something isn't well made for VR. People are going to use the best VR content. That's the stuff that's going to get shown to people. That's the stuff that's going to get demoed. That's most of what people are going to buy.
Palmer Luckey
No one can fathom that the top 200 pro street skaters run from cops on the weekends and use a generator and lights to light up a handrail at 2 in the morning to get a trick that's going to be in an advertisement that will be shown around the world.
Rob Dyrdek
I have a garden. We have fresh tomatoes and strawberries. People are different here... People out in California, they grow up quicker. They have a lot of excess, and they have a lot more things than we do here in Hungary. There, they start doing makeup when they're 13, when we would still be out in the countryside making sausage.
Barbara Palvin
We don't outline, so we don't have prospective tasks to divide up. It's just, we start at the beginning and talk the first scene through, write it up, proceed to the next.
Ethan Coen
Fox News Latino will show people how opportunities exist, that whenever we are overregulated, or there is too much government, we lose freedom. We lose power. That is, historically, one hundred percent true.
Roger Ailes