feminine, but it's actually something I have to work for.
Lauren Southern
Leaving your home can be a fear at times. You gotta make yourself get out.
Juliette Lewis
Sometimes I think, 'I need to get married soon.' Other days I think, 'Why get married?'
Song Hye-kyo
My brother and I became convinced that to buy and sell legally sheared vicuna hair was the only way to help the vicuna increase in numbers. If the animal becomes useful to society, people will take care of the animal; if it's not useful, they will not take care.
Pier Luigi Loro Piana
What 'March' is saying is that it doesn't matter whether we are black or white, Latino or Asian. It doesn't matter whether we are straight or gay.
John Lewis
My body's urge is to be in a pair of shorts, working and going down to the beach.
Derek Walcott
When you were a stock player, you worked on anything that was shooting on the lot in any capacity.
Barbara Hale
I'm in a space of surrendering and being open and seeing. It's a good place to be - the only place to be.
Sherilyn Fenn
Dealing with the health of people is more important than political considerations.
Gerhard Herzberg
When I look back at what I had to go through in black baseball, I can only marvel at the many black players who stuck it out for years in the Jim Crow leagues because they had nowhere else to go.
Jackie Robinson
Lauren Southern
Leaving your home can be a fear at times. You gotta make yourself get out.
Juliette Lewis
Sometimes I think, 'I need to get married soon.' Other days I think, 'Why get married?'
Song Hye-kyo
My brother and I became convinced that to buy and sell legally sheared vicuna hair was the only way to help the vicuna increase in numbers. If the animal becomes useful to society, people will take care of the animal; if it's not useful, they will not take care.
Pier Luigi Loro Piana
What 'March' is saying is that it doesn't matter whether we are black or white, Latino or Asian. It doesn't matter whether we are straight or gay.
John Lewis
My body's urge is to be in a pair of shorts, working and going down to the beach.
Derek Walcott
When you were a stock player, you worked on anything that was shooting on the lot in any capacity.
Barbara Hale
I'm in a space of surrendering and being open and seeing. It's a good place to be - the only place to be.
Sherilyn Fenn
Dealing with the health of people is more important than political considerations.
Gerhard Herzberg
When I look back at what I had to go through in black baseball, I can only marvel at the many black players who stuck it out for years in the Jim Crow leagues because they had nowhere else to go.
Jackie Robinson