only have to make micro-strategy changes.
Alexa Von Tobel
One thing I learnt early on my career is that personal gratification takes second place.
Brian O'Driscoll
I've seen all types of women. Celebrity girls I've dated and regular 9 to 5 girls. I've had shows where married women have tried to follow me to my hotel. My perception of women isn't very ignorant because I've seen a lot.
Wale
The Hispanic culture is finding its way into the American culture. Places like Miami are going to be centers for that influence - places like Los Angeles and, certainly, cities in Texas.
Randy Falco
I was never, ever once angry in the ring.
Joe Frazier
I want to go skydiving. I'd love to go to the Galapagos. Nature still excites me.
Wayne Knight
My hope is that light, flexible architecture might bring about a new and open society.
Frei Otto
When I hold something that's radioactive, it's kind of an indescribable feeling. It's kind of like when I'm with my girlfriend.
Taylor Wilson
I had a period of thinking that I would have been called 'Newt the McPherson,' as in 'Robert the Bruce.'
Newt Gingrich
Sadly, the timing's never been right. There have been men who would have married me but I didn't feel the same, and vice versa.
Cherie Lunghi
Hollywood is a far safer place to work than working abroad, because of the skill level, and because of the safety considerations that experience and unionization have created.
John Rhys-Davies
Alexa Von Tobel
One thing I learnt early on my career is that personal gratification takes second place.
Brian O'Driscoll
I've seen all types of women. Celebrity girls I've dated and regular 9 to 5 girls. I've had shows where married women have tried to follow me to my hotel. My perception of women isn't very ignorant because I've seen a lot.
Wale
The Hispanic culture is finding its way into the American culture. Places like Miami are going to be centers for that influence - places like Los Angeles and, certainly, cities in Texas.
Randy Falco
I was never, ever once angry in the ring.
Joe Frazier
I want to go skydiving. I'd love to go to the Galapagos. Nature still excites me.
Wayne Knight
My hope is that light, flexible architecture might bring about a new and open society.
Frei Otto
When I hold something that's radioactive, it's kind of an indescribable feeling. It's kind of like when I'm with my girlfriend.
Taylor Wilson
I had a period of thinking that I would have been called 'Newt the McPherson,' as in 'Robert the Bruce.'
Newt Gingrich
Sadly, the timing's never been right. There have been men who would have married me but I didn't feel the same, and vice versa.
Cherie Lunghi
Hollywood is a far safer place to work than working abroad, because of the skill level, and because of the safety considerations that experience and unionization have created.
John Rhys-Davies