and I made a pact never to work while the other one was.
Blythe Danner
'One Tree Hill' was my first television experience, so naturally I was nervous initially. There is no rehearsal, you get your script a few days ahead, and you work. I was also the youngest actor, 13, on set at that time, but it was amazing to be able to 'learn the ropes' with such a supportive group of people.
Kelsey Chow
I went on a few auditions for Broadway musicals, and never stopped taking classes, but I didn't take it seriously until I was out of college.
Brendan Dooling
I don't think it's a secret that New York tastemakers don't love my work.
Stephen Schwartz
Greeks have always been very confident, very strong people. That is - that is our real, I guess, benefit, is that we are independent thinkers. We will always get up on our feet. We - we sometimes act the best when we are downtrodden.
Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
I think there's always been hope in my songs, no matter how they've first appeared. I think there's always been a shred of hope in everything I've written 'cause I like that balance.
Jakob Dylan
Religion is extremely important in this democracy - so important that it occupies a prime position in the Bill of Rights.
Mario Cuomo
History was always the subject that I loved the most, and I felt it gave me the deepest sense of our humanity and who we are and where we're going.
Julia Bacha
The reason why China forecasting has such a poor track record is that Westerners constantly invoke the model and experience of the West to explain China, and it is a false prophet. Until we start trying to understand China on its own terms, rather than as a Western-style nation in the making, we will continue to get it wrong.
Martin Jacques
There's no way to escape the culture that has evolved, from which we ourselves have evolved. Naturally, we stress it, break it up, reassemble it to suit our own needs. But it is there - a source of vital strength.
Wole Soyinka
I have always been attracted to the bleaker aspects of life. I love drama.
Marianne Faithfull
Blythe Danner
'One Tree Hill' was my first television experience, so naturally I was nervous initially. There is no rehearsal, you get your script a few days ahead, and you work. I was also the youngest actor, 13, on set at that time, but it was amazing to be able to 'learn the ropes' with such a supportive group of people.
Kelsey Chow
I went on a few auditions for Broadway musicals, and never stopped taking classes, but I didn't take it seriously until I was out of college.
Brendan Dooling
I don't think it's a secret that New York tastemakers don't love my work.
Stephen Schwartz
Greeks have always been very confident, very strong people. That is - that is our real, I guess, benefit, is that we are independent thinkers. We will always get up on our feet. We - we sometimes act the best when we are downtrodden.
Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
I think there's always been hope in my songs, no matter how they've first appeared. I think there's always been a shred of hope in everything I've written 'cause I like that balance.
Jakob Dylan
Religion is extremely important in this democracy - so important that it occupies a prime position in the Bill of Rights.
Mario Cuomo
History was always the subject that I loved the most, and I felt it gave me the deepest sense of our humanity and who we are and where we're going.
Julia Bacha
The reason why China forecasting has such a poor track record is that Westerners constantly invoke the model and experience of the West to explain China, and it is a false prophet. Until we start trying to understand China on its own terms, rather than as a Western-style nation in the making, we will continue to get it wrong.
Martin Jacques
There's no way to escape the culture that has evolved, from which we ourselves have evolved. Naturally, we stress it, break it up, reassemble it to suit our own needs. But it is there - a source of vital strength.
Wole Soyinka
I have always been attracted to the bleaker aspects of life. I love drama.
Marianne Faithfull