Slavery, racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry, subordination, and human rights abuse transform and
adapt with the times.
John Prendergast
The United States came out of the 1990s, if anything, in an even greater position of hegemony and preeminence than it was at the beginning of the 1990s.
John Lewis Gaddis
People say, 'Oh, God, how devastating to go through a divorce.' Did I wish for this to happen to my family? No. But everyone is healthy; we're moving on with our lives.
Heidi Klum
Although there's an inherent light-heartedness to 'Sherlock,' I slightly err towards not doing the comedy.
Martin Freeman
Becoming a parent expands you as a human being. I am having the most wonderful time. You've married, but the addition of a child strengthens and deepens everything.
Kyle MacLachlan
When I was immobilized by fear, I might have a panic attack. I've had a couple of panic attacks in my life.
Gail Sheehy
The ratings board is completely different when it comes to film versus the television arena.
Lee Daniels
I'm a good eater and like to make my own meals. I start my day with granola, fresh fruit, and skim milk and end it with something healthy that also comes from my own kitchen.
Kaley Cuoco
I can't just make a song people can dance in a club to... it still has to be real.
Mary J. Blige
John Prendergast
The United States came out of the 1990s, if anything, in an even greater position of hegemony and preeminence than it was at the beginning of the 1990s.
John Lewis Gaddis
People say, 'Oh, God, how devastating to go through a divorce.' Did I wish for this to happen to my family? No. But everyone is healthy; we're moving on with our lives.
Heidi Klum
Although there's an inherent light-heartedness to 'Sherlock,' I slightly err towards not doing the comedy.
Martin Freeman
Becoming a parent expands you as a human being. I am having the most wonderful time. You've married, but the addition of a child strengthens and deepens everything.
Kyle MacLachlan
When I was immobilized by fear, I might have a panic attack. I've had a couple of panic attacks in my life.
Gail Sheehy
The ratings board is completely different when it comes to film versus the television arena.
Lee Daniels
I'm a good eater and like to make my own meals. I start my day with granola, fresh fruit, and skim milk and end it with something healthy that also comes from my own kitchen.
Kaley Cuoco
I can't just make a song people can dance in a club to... it still has to be real.
Mary J. Blige