very tough 'political experience,' and the post production in L.A. seemed to go on forever.
Asif Kapadia
I have a love for astronomy; Aruna, my wife, and I love travelling, so whenever we get an opportunity, we set off to explore places that have tickled our interest. We are also wildlife enthusiasts.
Viswanathan Anand
I think I'm being conservative when I say there are more people playing soccer in the United States than in 90% of the world's other countries, probably 95%.
Rabih Alameddine
Lots of shows are written completely in the writer's room. And I wouldn't say 'The Walking Dead' is that way. There are three levels to it. There's us in the room. The writers going off by themselves. And me working with the writers on a finished script.
Scott M. Gimple
Stand-up will always be my first love, and it has been the primary way I've expressed myself since I was 17.
Hari Kondabolu
I've seen racism in my audiences. For example, I've seen people laugh at every other group, but then clam up when it comes to their community. You can't laugh at everyone else and then not laugh at yourself. You shouldn't be at my show if you can't laugh at yourself.
Russell Peters
Whether stuck in traffic because of construction or fixing a flat tire after hitting a pothole, Michiganders feel frustrated with the quality of our roads.
Kerry Bentivolio
Good design to me is both appearance and functionality together. It's the experience that makes it good design.
Michael Graves
If my favourite director gives me a role that is very sparkly? A very brilliant character? I'll do it.
Bae Doona
In my sort of young, idealistic mind, I was just like, 'Well, it's either theater or film for me, and that will be that!'
Gillian Jacobs
We don't want two-tier people in America. Those who are legal but not citizens, and citizens.
Joe Biden
Asif Kapadia
I have a love for astronomy; Aruna, my wife, and I love travelling, so whenever we get an opportunity, we set off to explore places that have tickled our interest. We are also wildlife enthusiasts.
Viswanathan Anand
I think I'm being conservative when I say there are more people playing soccer in the United States than in 90% of the world's other countries, probably 95%.
Rabih Alameddine
Lots of shows are written completely in the writer's room. And I wouldn't say 'The Walking Dead' is that way. There are three levels to it. There's us in the room. The writers going off by themselves. And me working with the writers on a finished script.
Scott M. Gimple
Stand-up will always be my first love, and it has been the primary way I've expressed myself since I was 17.
Hari Kondabolu
I've seen racism in my audiences. For example, I've seen people laugh at every other group, but then clam up when it comes to their community. You can't laugh at everyone else and then not laugh at yourself. You shouldn't be at my show if you can't laugh at yourself.
Russell Peters
Whether stuck in traffic because of construction or fixing a flat tire after hitting a pothole, Michiganders feel frustrated with the quality of our roads.
Kerry Bentivolio
Good design to me is both appearance and functionality together. It's the experience that makes it good design.
Michael Graves
If my favourite director gives me a role that is very sparkly? A very brilliant character? I'll do it.
Bae Doona
In my sort of young, idealistic mind, I was just like, 'Well, it's either theater or film for me, and that will be that!'
Gillian Jacobs
We don't want two-tier people in America. Those who are legal but not citizens, and citizens.
Joe Biden