must, at the same time, be loyal to the doctrine of prayer which that same Word illustrates and enforces upon mankind.
Edward McKendree Bounds
The way we work at Pixar is we write the script, but then we quickly move on into story reel, which is basically like a comic-book version of the film. And then we do our own dialogue and music and sound effects, all in an effort to be able to basically sit in the theater and watch the movie before we shoot it, essentially.
Pete Docter
Years ago I was diagnosed with a condition, and my doctors prescribed human growth hormone and testosterone for its treatment. Under medical supervision, I have continued to use both medications.
Sylvester Stallone
I work in an impatient way.
Cy Twombly
When you're elected to Congress, you take a vow to uphold the Constitution and its system of checks and balances. That vow doesn't say, 'Unless it's politically uncomfortable.'
Chellie Pingree
I'd probably sit around the house and get lonesome if I didn't have something to do.
David Edwards
I like acting very much because I don't get punched, and it's not real.
Marvin Hagler
As a Korean War veteran, I know firsthand and understand the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform.
Charles B. Rangel
The most likely explanation is the most practical. 'Macbeth' is a very popular play with audiences. If you want to sell out a theater, just mount a production of 'Macbeth'. It's a short play, it's an exciting play, it's easy to understand, and it attracts great acting.
Ian Mckellen
Everyone calls me 'the male Jennifer Lawrence,' because I just say things because I'm random, and I do things and I don't care what people think. I think she's hilarious.
Colton Haynes
Edward McKendree Bounds
The way we work at Pixar is we write the script, but then we quickly move on into story reel, which is basically like a comic-book version of the film. And then we do our own dialogue and music and sound effects, all in an effort to be able to basically sit in the theater and watch the movie before we shoot it, essentially.
Pete Docter
Years ago I was diagnosed with a condition, and my doctors prescribed human growth hormone and testosterone for its treatment. Under medical supervision, I have continued to use both medications.
Sylvester Stallone
I work in an impatient way.
Cy Twombly
When you're elected to Congress, you take a vow to uphold the Constitution and its system of checks and balances. That vow doesn't say, 'Unless it's politically uncomfortable.'
Chellie Pingree
I'd probably sit around the house and get lonesome if I didn't have something to do.
David Edwards
I like acting very much because I don't get punched, and it's not real.
Marvin Hagler
As a Korean War veteran, I know firsthand and understand the sacrifices made by our men and women in uniform.
Charles B. Rangel
The most likely explanation is the most practical. 'Macbeth' is a very popular play with audiences. If you want to sell out a theater, just mount a production of 'Macbeth'. It's a short play, it's an exciting play, it's easy to understand, and it attracts great acting.
Ian Mckellen
Everyone calls me 'the male Jennifer Lawrence,' because I just say things because I'm random, and I do things and I don't care what people think. I think she's hilarious.
Colton Haynes