you, you're going to see Hezbollah in Beirut, you go with someone who knows the local people, and you'll be fine.
David Ignatius
Nothing is more terrifying to me, really, than the status quo. I'll make mistakes before I keep doing something the same way.
Twyla Tharp
Scientists are not these guys in lab coats deep in the inner bowels of universities and hospitals with their Bunsen burners. They're the people molding the culture that we live in, the future of our culture, and the technology we rely on every day.
Johnny Galecki
What you think is going to be a big break or opportunity can sometimes turn into the opposite, and vice versa.
Lydia Leonard
Keep in mind that to avoid loneliness, many people need both a social circle and an intimate attachment. Having just one of two may still leave you feeling lonely.
Gretchen Rubin
I like to Instagram my dogs! I also get excited to post behind-the-scenes photos from when I was filming something.
Halston Sage
We know the Lord makes His servants bold. The young boy Joseph who saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, in a grove of trees was transformed into a spiritual giant.
Henry B. Eyring
Actually, parts of New Zealand remind me of Suffolk. There's not many flat bits, but just the atmosphere there. There's a kind of a core tranquility about it, a kind of assuredness that this is fairly close to approaching the perfect way to be.
Bernard Hill
My art is not limited to the songs I create but also to the reaction it creates. I like to sit back and look at the whole thing as if it's a tornado that I'm controlling. It's creating chaos. When you create chaos, ideas are turned upside down, and everybody looks at things in a different way.
Marilyn Manson
When I was six, I entered a talent contest. I dyed my hair blond, had a chainsaw and pretended I was Eminem. The old folk weren't expecting that.
Nico Mirallegro
David Ignatius
Nothing is more terrifying to me, really, than the status quo. I'll make mistakes before I keep doing something the same way.
Twyla Tharp
Scientists are not these guys in lab coats deep in the inner bowels of universities and hospitals with their Bunsen burners. They're the people molding the culture that we live in, the future of our culture, and the technology we rely on every day.
Johnny Galecki
What you think is going to be a big break or opportunity can sometimes turn into the opposite, and vice versa.
Lydia Leonard
Keep in mind that to avoid loneliness, many people need both a social circle and an intimate attachment. Having just one of two may still leave you feeling lonely.
Gretchen Rubin
I like to Instagram my dogs! I also get excited to post behind-the-scenes photos from when I was filming something.
Halston Sage
We know the Lord makes His servants bold. The young boy Joseph who saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, in a grove of trees was transformed into a spiritual giant.
Henry B. Eyring
Actually, parts of New Zealand remind me of Suffolk. There's not many flat bits, but just the atmosphere there. There's a kind of a core tranquility about it, a kind of assuredness that this is fairly close to approaching the perfect way to be.
Bernard Hill
My art is not limited to the songs I create but also to the reaction it creates. I like to sit back and look at the whole thing as if it's a tornado that I'm controlling. It's creating chaos. When you create chaos, ideas are turned upside down, and everybody looks at things in a different way.
Marilyn Manson
When I was six, I entered a talent contest. I dyed my hair blond, had a chainsaw and pretended I was Eminem. The old folk weren't expecting that.
Nico Mirallegro