such movies depends largely on whether we believe in the relationship of the protagonists.
Mariella Frostrup
I really enjoy doing the live stuff.
Bonnie Tyler
You rarely, in the professional world, have the chance to express yourself as an individual.
Gillian Armstrong
I research every part thoroughly. I talk it out with my actor friends, but then I throw it all away when I get to the set. You have to be spontaneous.
Amy Adams
If people want capital gains taxed more like the highest rate on income, that's a good discussion. Maybe that's the way to help close the deficit.
Bill Gates
I've been making music since I was 14, but for a while, I was afraid to perform.
Benjamin Booker
Sometimes it's less about the character and more about the story for me. I'll play a rock in the background if I think the story is fantastic and I can be a part of it somehow. That's what I look for.
Zoe Kravitz
Like millions of Scots, I've agonised over whether to go for independence or remain with the Union.
Rory Bremner
I always felt, right from a youngster, that it was my destiny to be a success. It sounds a little bit egotistical, but I felt I had a calling to do something.
John Caudwell
I know my mom always likes to give the over-the-top 'wow' pieces at baby showers.
Kourtney Kardashian
Mariella Frostrup
I really enjoy doing the live stuff.
Bonnie Tyler
You rarely, in the professional world, have the chance to express yourself as an individual.
Gillian Armstrong
I research every part thoroughly. I talk it out with my actor friends, but then I throw it all away when I get to the set. You have to be spontaneous.
Amy Adams
If people want capital gains taxed more like the highest rate on income, that's a good discussion. Maybe that's the way to help close the deficit.
Bill Gates
I've been making music since I was 14, but for a while, I was afraid to perform.
Benjamin Booker
Sometimes it's less about the character and more about the story for me. I'll play a rock in the background if I think the story is fantastic and I can be a part of it somehow. That's what I look for.
Zoe Kravitz
Like millions of Scots, I've agonised over whether to go for independence or remain with the Union.
Rory Bremner
I always felt, right from a youngster, that it was my destiny to be a success. It sounds a little bit egotistical, but I felt I had a calling to do something.
John Caudwell
I know my mom always likes to give the over-the-top 'wow' pieces at baby showers.
Kourtney Kardashian