interviews and they're kind of - and you just sit there and they bring these people in and out, and in out.
Macaulay Culkin
I can be at my house sitting there making music alone, and every single time I've ever done that the first thing I do when I'm done, no matter if it's 4 in the morning... I literally just pick up my phone and I call someone.
Benny Blanco
The hijab, or sikh turban, or Jewish skullcap are all explicit symbols, but they do not represent a threat or affront to others, and have no bearing on the competence, skills and intelligence of a person.
Randa Abdel-Fattah
People think I'm a freemason, and I'm not. People think I believe the end of the world is coming on 21 December 2012, and I don't.
Graham Hancock
I guess after college, I just got really into food. I also think going on the road doing stand-up makes you more into food. Because when you travel like that, one of the things to do is find really good places to eat.
Aziz Ansari
You've gotta take care of the body you've got. You've got to be fit. You've got to be active. You've got to be healthy. We don't need to be pictures in a magazine.
Michael Cudlitz
Eventually though, I'd like to have my own production company. Then I could create great opportunities not only for myself, but for other actors as well.
Mario Lopez
It is absolutely right for the state to define the rights and status of people cohabiting in different forms of relationships, including civil partnerships.
Justin Welby
People assume that science is a very cold sort of profession, whereas writing novels is a warm and fuzzy intuitive thing. But in fact, they are not at all different.
Diana Gabaldon
Macaulay Culkin
I can be at my house sitting there making music alone, and every single time I've ever done that the first thing I do when I'm done, no matter if it's 4 in the morning... I literally just pick up my phone and I call someone.
Benny Blanco
The hijab, or sikh turban, or Jewish skullcap are all explicit symbols, but they do not represent a threat or affront to others, and have no bearing on the competence, skills and intelligence of a person.
Randa Abdel-Fattah
People think I'm a freemason, and I'm not. People think I believe the end of the world is coming on 21 December 2012, and I don't.
Graham Hancock
I guess after college, I just got really into food. I also think going on the road doing stand-up makes you more into food. Because when you travel like that, one of the things to do is find really good places to eat.
Aziz Ansari
You've gotta take care of the body you've got. You've got to be fit. You've got to be active. You've got to be healthy. We don't need to be pictures in a magazine.
Michael Cudlitz
Eventually though, I'd like to have my own production company. Then I could create great opportunities not only for myself, but for other actors as well.
Mario Lopez
It is absolutely right for the state to define the rights and status of people cohabiting in different forms of relationships, including civil partnerships.
Justin Welby
People assume that science is a very cold sort of profession, whereas writing novels is a warm and fuzzy intuitive thing. But in fact, they are not at all different.
Diana Gabaldon