actor in a company where you're asked to different roles - do a comedy, do a tragedy, etc. I haven't had any reservations about jumping from one type of genre to another.
Kyle MacLachlan
When I was about forty-three years of age, I had a private secretary with a beautiful baritone voice. I told him I would give anything in the world if I could only carry a tune. He laughed and said, 'Anybody who has a voice and perseverance can sing.'
Heber J. Grant
The more you love a person, you more you should respect that person. Encourage her to be the best she can be, and you'll both be happier.
Kelsey Chow
You walk past people in streets, or they serve you in shops, and you know nothing about the horrors they may be living with.
Paddy Considine
For me, I always admire anyone that's entrepreneurs or inventors.
Charles Michael Davis
I was a short, chubby kid, pretty shy.
Matthew Lewis
When we recognise the virtues, the talent, the beauty of Mother Earth, something is born in us, some kind of connection; love is born.
Nhat Hanh
There are no clear boundary lines between what is physiological, what is psychological, and what is spiritual. Those are language domains that make sense and have integrity but overlap significantly.
John Ortberg
I think credibility, irrespective of what you do, if you are in public life, then it is important.
Rahul Dravid
People say, 'What if your name was Niki Smith?' Well, if Niki Smith lived the life I've lived, it would have great bearing.
Niki Tsongas
Kyle MacLachlan
When I was about forty-three years of age, I had a private secretary with a beautiful baritone voice. I told him I would give anything in the world if I could only carry a tune. He laughed and said, 'Anybody who has a voice and perseverance can sing.'
Heber J. Grant
The more you love a person, you more you should respect that person. Encourage her to be the best she can be, and you'll both be happier.
Kelsey Chow
You walk past people in streets, or they serve you in shops, and you know nothing about the horrors they may be living with.
Paddy Considine
For me, I always admire anyone that's entrepreneurs or inventors.
Charles Michael Davis
I was a short, chubby kid, pretty shy.
Matthew Lewis
When we recognise the virtues, the talent, the beauty of Mother Earth, something is born in us, some kind of connection; love is born.
Nhat Hanh
There are no clear boundary lines between what is physiological, what is psychological, and what is spiritual. Those are language domains that make sense and have integrity but overlap significantly.
John Ortberg
I think credibility, irrespective of what you do, if you are in public life, then it is important.
Rahul Dravid
People say, 'What if your name was Niki Smith?' Well, if Niki Smith lived the life I've lived, it would have great bearing.
Niki Tsongas