holy by the Holy Bible, and it holds so many more possibilities: the possibilities of having children of both the mother and father, the male and the female.
Robert H. Schuller
It's been 35 years since I left school. Almost nine of them were in government; all the rest were in the private sector. And I've proven over time to be a great leader.
Joe Lhota
The bottom line, in the professional level, no matter where you go, there's going to be competition. That's what it is. At the end of the day, you're trying to put team first and make each other better.
Scott Tolzien
I'm not an Expressionist. I love to look at de Kooning, but I've got this kind of secret life, and that is something that pleases me. I have to try and make something out of it.
Ellsworth Kelly
I didn't even know 'Vogue' existed when I was growing up.
Christian Louboutin
An entrepreneurial mind is always looking for new opportunities.
Ricardo Salinas Pliego
We have a toxic ideology, hopefully very small, within Islam; certainly most people, most Muslims, don't agree with this violent, jihadist approach.
Jeff Sessions
My mother was Indian, brought up in Delhi. My grandparents were born in Bow and Poplar.
Sebastian Coe
Just because something's been good in the past doesn't mean it will continue to be good.
David Chang
I think early on in my career, I was heavily inspired by bands like Throbbing Gristle and Test Dept, and films of David Lynch, for example, where the soundscape plays a very important role in the listening experience.
Trent Reznor
Robert H. Schuller
It's been 35 years since I left school. Almost nine of them were in government; all the rest were in the private sector. And I've proven over time to be a great leader.
Joe Lhota
The bottom line, in the professional level, no matter where you go, there's going to be competition. That's what it is. At the end of the day, you're trying to put team first and make each other better.
Scott Tolzien
I'm not an Expressionist. I love to look at de Kooning, but I've got this kind of secret life, and that is something that pleases me. I have to try and make something out of it.
Ellsworth Kelly
I didn't even know 'Vogue' existed when I was growing up.
Christian Louboutin
An entrepreneurial mind is always looking for new opportunities.
Ricardo Salinas Pliego
We have a toxic ideology, hopefully very small, within Islam; certainly most people, most Muslims, don't agree with this violent, jihadist approach.
Jeff Sessions
My mother was Indian, brought up in Delhi. My grandparents were born in Bow and Poplar.
Sebastian Coe
Just because something's been good in the past doesn't mean it will continue to be good.
David Chang
I think early on in my career, I was heavily inspired by bands like Throbbing Gristle and Test Dept, and films of David Lynch, for example, where the soundscape plays a very important role in the listening experience.
Trent Reznor