I look for people that tell me the truth.
David Sanborn
I try to do something active everyday. Liking what you're doing makes working out enjoyable.
Christine Lakin
I know that when I finish a drawing, my anxiety level decreases. The realistic drawings are a way of pinning down an idea. I don't want to loose it. With the abstract drawings, when I'm feeling loose, I can slip into the unconscious.
Louise Bourgeois
I believe that communal admiration of individuals is healthy for society. It facilitates, in one way, the base of our universal standard, morals, but also publicly espouses the virtue of certain practices that are kind of like 'inherently good' in some kind of ideas of what the good is.
Jack Gleeson
Instead of using new technologies to preserve for ready discovery material that might in the past never have been stored, or deleting everything as soon as possible, we can develop systems that place sensitive information beyond reach until a specified amount of time has passed or other conditions are met.
Jonathan Zittrain
Men talk about art, and artists make art, but should artists talk?
Leos Carax
If a natural disaster strikes your community, reach out to your friends, neighbors, and complete strangers. Lend a helping hand.
Marsha Blackburn
When I wrote 'The Girl on the Train,' nobody knew who I was, and that's quite a comfortable position to be writing in.
Paula Hawkins
Comic-Con has become more of a pop cultural festival, and to not be included feels like you're missing the biggest celebration of the year.
Felicia Day
Bose-Einstein condensation is one of the most intriguing phenomena predicted by quantum statistical mechanics.
Wolfgang Ketterle
David Sanborn
I try to do something active everyday. Liking what you're doing makes working out enjoyable.
Christine Lakin
I know that when I finish a drawing, my anxiety level decreases. The realistic drawings are a way of pinning down an idea. I don't want to loose it. With the abstract drawings, when I'm feeling loose, I can slip into the unconscious.
Louise Bourgeois
I believe that communal admiration of individuals is healthy for society. It facilitates, in one way, the base of our universal standard, morals, but also publicly espouses the virtue of certain practices that are kind of like 'inherently good' in some kind of ideas of what the good is.
Jack Gleeson
Instead of using new technologies to preserve for ready discovery material that might in the past never have been stored, or deleting everything as soon as possible, we can develop systems that place sensitive information beyond reach until a specified amount of time has passed or other conditions are met.
Jonathan Zittrain
Men talk about art, and artists make art, but should artists talk?
Leos Carax
If a natural disaster strikes your community, reach out to your friends, neighbors, and complete strangers. Lend a helping hand.
Marsha Blackburn
When I wrote 'The Girl on the Train,' nobody knew who I was, and that's quite a comfortable position to be writing in.
Paula Hawkins
Comic-Con has become more of a pop cultural festival, and to not be included feels like you're missing the biggest celebration of the year.
Felicia Day
Bose-Einstein condensation is one of the most intriguing phenomena predicted by quantum statistical mechanics.
Wolfgang Ketterle