whether '3 Idiots' will be up there with some of the wonderful films that have come out of this country... Hopefully, we'll come to know in a few years whether it can become one of the great films.
Boman Irani
Mainly, what I like to do is keep things varied and not get in a rut, not tell the same stories over and over.
Kurt Busiek
I don't feel very glowing, especially after wearing makeup - and not necessarily my choice of makeup - for 12 hours straight on a movie set. When I'm playing a character, her look is sometimes different from my own.
Jessica Biel
What - of all the incredible duets that I've been able to sing, you know, John Raitt was still the one that I just shook in my boots just standing next to him. I loved him so much.
Bonnie Raitt
Any beings advanced enough to traverse interstellar distances are at least a thousand years beyond our technical level. Spending gobs of time examining our missiles is equivalent to sending the Air Force back to the Middle Ages and insisting they examine the chain mail factories.
Seth Shostak
If I like a thing, it just sticks after once reading it or hearing it.
Abraham Lincoln
I didn't get attached to Botox. It is costly, and you have to remember to keep doing it.
Cherie Lunghi
I used to sit on the couch, and I could go through a pound of Brie cheese and a movie. I was like, 'That's enough,' because it feels like a bowling ball in your stomach.
JWoww
Hitler had a police state of the first order. And those who showed any sign of being weak-kneed faced prison or often summary execution. That prevented a lot of people who knew that the war was not going to turn out well for Germany from giving up.
Rick Atkinson
I want to do things that scare me, and also have a good time.
Josh Pais
I have an irregular heartbeat, so that means a fair amount of medication - and I have blood pressure pills, too, but no vitamins or supplements.
Maeve Binchy
Boman Irani
Mainly, what I like to do is keep things varied and not get in a rut, not tell the same stories over and over.
Kurt Busiek
I don't feel very glowing, especially after wearing makeup - and not necessarily my choice of makeup - for 12 hours straight on a movie set. When I'm playing a character, her look is sometimes different from my own.
Jessica Biel
What - of all the incredible duets that I've been able to sing, you know, John Raitt was still the one that I just shook in my boots just standing next to him. I loved him so much.
Bonnie Raitt
Any beings advanced enough to traverse interstellar distances are at least a thousand years beyond our technical level. Spending gobs of time examining our missiles is equivalent to sending the Air Force back to the Middle Ages and insisting they examine the chain mail factories.
Seth Shostak
If I like a thing, it just sticks after once reading it or hearing it.
Abraham Lincoln
I didn't get attached to Botox. It is costly, and you have to remember to keep doing it.
Cherie Lunghi
I used to sit on the couch, and I could go through a pound of Brie cheese and a movie. I was like, 'That's enough,' because it feels like a bowling ball in your stomach.
JWoww
Hitler had a police state of the first order. And those who showed any sign of being weak-kneed faced prison or often summary execution. That prevented a lot of people who knew that the war was not going to turn out well for Germany from giving up.
Rick Atkinson
I want to do things that scare me, and also have a good time.
Josh Pais
I have an irregular heartbeat, so that means a fair amount of medication - and I have blood pressure pills, too, but no vitamins or supplements.
Maeve Binchy