learn under that pressure, succeed under that pressure, it gives you more confidence the next year.
Tony Parker
I've been on a show before where I was on a billboard and then, after like three or four weeks, they took the billboard down and replaced it with nothing. Took my face down and put a white board up.
Matthew Perry
To be efficient with the football in practice and on the game field obviously is the most important thing, but be efficient with the football, make smart decisions, be great on third downs, be great in the red zone, when the game's on the line in the fourth quarter - that's what I love.
Russell Wilson
I do a lot of work that's permanent. The drawings, the sculptures, they're permanent.
Christo
Capturing intimacy is pretty much the only thing I'm interested in. That's what excites me and what I find beautiful in movies personally - that almost obscene sense that we shouldn't be this close to these people. I find that very inviting and meaningful as an audience member.
Ira Sachs
Politicians love regulating. That's part of the whole power structure.
Clint Eastwood
My own interest in art was because of my mother. My father didn't like contemporary art, so he didn't give her large sums to spend. So, she began buying prints and drawings. During my school days, I remember sitting in on many of the early meetings.
David Rockefeller
We try to stick pretty close to what our goals are and what we believe and what we enjoy doing in life - just simple things.
Priscilla Chan
We're all Africans, everyone - black, white, yellow.
Nas
It is tough that a lot of kids have single-family homes.
John Catsimatidis
People are not happy with women in actual power, yet we seem to be happy to take women on as figureheads, objects, like queens. It's a powerful yet politically powerless role.
Kate Williams
Tony Parker
I've been on a show before where I was on a billboard and then, after like three or four weeks, they took the billboard down and replaced it with nothing. Took my face down and put a white board up.
Matthew Perry
To be efficient with the football in practice and on the game field obviously is the most important thing, but be efficient with the football, make smart decisions, be great on third downs, be great in the red zone, when the game's on the line in the fourth quarter - that's what I love.
Russell Wilson
I do a lot of work that's permanent. The drawings, the sculptures, they're permanent.
Christo
Capturing intimacy is pretty much the only thing I'm interested in. That's what excites me and what I find beautiful in movies personally - that almost obscene sense that we shouldn't be this close to these people. I find that very inviting and meaningful as an audience member.
Ira Sachs
Politicians love regulating. That's part of the whole power structure.
Clint Eastwood
My own interest in art was because of my mother. My father didn't like contemporary art, so he didn't give her large sums to spend. So, she began buying prints and drawings. During my school days, I remember sitting in on many of the early meetings.
David Rockefeller
We try to stick pretty close to what our goals are and what we believe and what we enjoy doing in life - just simple things.
Priscilla Chan
We're all Africans, everyone - black, white, yellow.
Nas
It is tough that a lot of kids have single-family homes.
John Catsimatidis
People are not happy with women in actual power, yet we seem to be happy to take women on as figureheads, objects, like queens. It's a powerful yet politically powerless role.
Kate Williams