like Michael Chabon and The Yiddish Policemen's Union. He's a writer who's determined to break down genre barriers. He's done amazing things.
George R. R. Martin
In my mind, there is no reason public school reform should be a partisan issue.
Michael Bennet
My own cabaret is constantly evolving with what is occurring in my own life, so motherhood is a natural addition to it.
Susan Egan
Imaginary time is a new dimension, at right angles to ordinary, real time.
Stephen Hawking
Phil Hartman was brilliant, and Dave Foley is a really funny guy. Phil Hartman was actually even funnier offstage than he was onstage because he would say nasty things. Dave Foley's very funny, very witty guy, very quick.
Joe Rogan
If you want to become a writer, you do need to be willing to make sacrifices.
Chevy Stevens
No one in al-Nahda believes that jihad is a way to impose Islam on the world. But we believe that jihad is self-control, is social and political struggle, and even military jihad is only a way to defend oneself in the case of aggression.
Rashid al-Ghannushi
My musical taste has always been wide. I started out as a folky before I moved on to blues and soul.
Rod Stewart
I'm not much of a shoe person, but I love a pair by Bruno Magli that I've had for 10 years.
Ruth Rendell
You can still be strong and be feminine.
Shannon Tweed
I always say that AMC hires filmmakers, and they let them be filmmakers.
Michelle MacLaren
George R. R. Martin
In my mind, there is no reason public school reform should be a partisan issue.
Michael Bennet
My own cabaret is constantly evolving with what is occurring in my own life, so motherhood is a natural addition to it.
Susan Egan
Imaginary time is a new dimension, at right angles to ordinary, real time.
Stephen Hawking
Phil Hartman was brilliant, and Dave Foley is a really funny guy. Phil Hartman was actually even funnier offstage than he was onstage because he would say nasty things. Dave Foley's very funny, very witty guy, very quick.
Joe Rogan
If you want to become a writer, you do need to be willing to make sacrifices.
Chevy Stevens
No one in al-Nahda believes that jihad is a way to impose Islam on the world. But we believe that jihad is self-control, is social and political struggle, and even military jihad is only a way to defend oneself in the case of aggression.
Rashid al-Ghannushi
My musical taste has always been wide. I started out as a folky before I moved on to blues and soul.
Rod Stewart
I'm not much of a shoe person, but I love a pair by Bruno Magli that I've had for 10 years.
Ruth Rendell
You can still be strong and be feminine.
Shannon Tweed
I always say that AMC hires filmmakers, and they let them be filmmakers.
Michelle MacLaren