will do this on our radio station, and we will commit to our descendants to work hard to protect this land and water for them. Whether you have feet, wings, fins, or roots, we are all in it together.
Winona LaDuke
The last thing my father told me was: 'On your way up, take me up. On your way down, don't let me down.' A father telling his son that puts some responsibility on my shoulders. He told me that, and I take it very seriously.
Ziggy Marley
'Scarface,' I remember going to see that with my father. We didn't know what to expect; we did not know what to expect. I was a kid, and my father took me, and we didn't leave. It was so disturbing, but we loved it.
Larenz Tate
To acquire possession of Latium was of the most decisive importance to Etruria, which was separated by the Latins alone from the Volscian towns that were dependent on it and from its possessions in Campania.
Theodor Mommsen
I'm a dedicated father - a hopeless, dedicated father. I mean, I am dork dad. I am just - I love my children. I have kids - you know, Joey's 30-something, and then I have all the way down to 4 years old, believe it or not. At my age, five kids.
Joe Piscopo
Given the number of restaurants I have, I could easily travel all the time - but I try not to.
Alain Ducasse
We live in a vacuous world, yet we do so with a feeling of urgency.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey
You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot.
Shakuntala Devi
I started writing when I started acting professionally because, with acting, there's so much time when you're not working, and there's so much rejection and so little you have control of. Writing is something that you can do, and no one can tell you not to.
Finn Wittrock
I love to roller skate.
Jane Krakowski
If I ever accidentally make something that seems to gain traction, I'll probably abandon it immediately.
Markus Persson
Winona LaDuke
The last thing my father told me was: 'On your way up, take me up. On your way down, don't let me down.' A father telling his son that puts some responsibility on my shoulders. He told me that, and I take it very seriously.
Ziggy Marley
'Scarface,' I remember going to see that with my father. We didn't know what to expect; we did not know what to expect. I was a kid, and my father took me, and we didn't leave. It was so disturbing, but we loved it.
Larenz Tate
To acquire possession of Latium was of the most decisive importance to Etruria, which was separated by the Latins alone from the Volscian towns that were dependent on it and from its possessions in Campania.
Theodor Mommsen
I'm a dedicated father - a hopeless, dedicated father. I mean, I am dork dad. I am just - I love my children. I have kids - you know, Joey's 30-something, and then I have all the way down to 4 years old, believe it or not. At my age, five kids.
Joe Piscopo
Given the number of restaurants I have, I could easily travel all the time - but I try not to.
Alain Ducasse
We live in a vacuous world, yet we do so with a feeling of urgency.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey
You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot.
Shakuntala Devi
I started writing when I started acting professionally because, with acting, there's so much time when you're not working, and there's so much rejection and so little you have control of. Writing is something that you can do, and no one can tell you not to.
Finn Wittrock
I love to roller skate.
Jane Krakowski
If I ever accidentally make something that seems to gain traction, I'll probably abandon it immediately.
Markus Persson