they attack the way I dress, they attack everything but what I say.
Cindy Sheehan
I'm in a great place because I trust people behind the camera as I go off, and I still go back to my day job and do film.
Lee Daniels
I'm an e-patient: equipped, enabled, empowered, engaged. I'm no clinician, but I do everything in my power to help them, to play an active role in my own care, and even in the design of care.
Dave deBronkart
Architecture depends on its time. It is the crystallization of its inner structure, the slow unfolding of its form.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
The homes I like the best are totally occupied, busy, and useful, whether it's a tiny little house or a great big one. Rarely do you find a great big house that's used in a good way. So I prefer smaller spaces that are full of books, full of things that people are doing.
Martha Stewart
No conditions justify torture.
Norman Finkelstein
This country has a proud history of opening its doors to generations of people fleeing personal persecution, civil unrest and war.
Charles Kennedy
Meditation is to dive all the way within, beyond thought, to the source of thought and pure consciousness. It enlarges the container, every time you transcend. When you come out, you come out refreshed, filled with energy and enthusiasm for life.
David Lynch
Libraries are where we learn that we can live our lives through books.
Kevin Barry
To film in water is three times harder than just on land.
Sam Worthington
Texting is addicting. Once you get emotionally involved with constant outside stimulation assaulting your brain, it is hard to stop looking at your machine every two minutes. Without rapid fire words appearing on a screen, you feel bored, not part of the action.
Bill O'Reilly
Cindy Sheehan
I'm in a great place because I trust people behind the camera as I go off, and I still go back to my day job and do film.
Lee Daniels
I'm an e-patient: equipped, enabled, empowered, engaged. I'm no clinician, but I do everything in my power to help them, to play an active role in my own care, and even in the design of care.
Dave deBronkart
Architecture depends on its time. It is the crystallization of its inner structure, the slow unfolding of its form.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
The homes I like the best are totally occupied, busy, and useful, whether it's a tiny little house or a great big one. Rarely do you find a great big house that's used in a good way. So I prefer smaller spaces that are full of books, full of things that people are doing.
Martha Stewart
No conditions justify torture.
Norman Finkelstein
This country has a proud history of opening its doors to generations of people fleeing personal persecution, civil unrest and war.
Charles Kennedy
Meditation is to dive all the way within, beyond thought, to the source of thought and pure consciousness. It enlarges the container, every time you transcend. When you come out, you come out refreshed, filled with energy and enthusiasm for life.
David Lynch
Libraries are where we learn that we can live our lives through books.
Kevin Barry
To film in water is three times harder than just on land.
Sam Worthington
Texting is addicting. Once you get emotionally involved with constant outside stimulation assaulting your brain, it is hard to stop looking at your machine every two minutes. Without rapid fire words appearing on a screen, you feel bored, not part of the action.
Bill O'Reilly