the planet - cuts both ways: it is up to us to destroy or save the planet. We certainly have the ability.
Craig Venter
I want to be the strongest player in the world and score a lot of goals. To do that, I have to improve in every area.
Mario Balotelli
I would never do an album with 10 songs like 'Jump Start' on it. I'll only go so far to please fans.
Natalie Cole
Sometimes, when the wind hits hard and icicles form on the sea cliffs, we can all come together - and at those times, we are at our best.
John Burnside
My grandfather was a very strong personality. He certainly ruled his household with an iron fist, even though it was often gloved in velvet!
Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
'Ugly Betty' taught me everything about fashion.
Mark Indelicato
It's disgusting, but my father taught me when your mouth gets dry, just suck the sweat out of your own jersey. There's no bravado to any of it; it's just a disgusting little trick.
Kobe Bryant
I feel like some sort of fiction-writing hobo, jumping trains and always hoping I'll find a good place to start a fire in the next town. And I keep having these panicky episodes where I corner my husband and rant at him: 'I don't have anywhere to write! I can't write! I don't have a place to write!'
Rainbow Rowell
I didn't know how to show my self love, and I didn't want anyone else to hurt me. So my tough girl attitude was like, 'I'm not having it.'
Mary J. Blige
I'm doing stand-up comedy. I'm working on a one-woman show about how I don't like my baby. There is a period of time where a baby is born where the next 3 months is harrowing. A lot of people say it's the most wonderful time, but for me it was harrowing.
Mary Lynn Rajskub
Craig Venter
I want to be the strongest player in the world and score a lot of goals. To do that, I have to improve in every area.
Mario Balotelli
I would never do an album with 10 songs like 'Jump Start' on it. I'll only go so far to please fans.
Natalie Cole
Sometimes, when the wind hits hard and icicles form on the sea cliffs, we can all come together - and at those times, we are at our best.
John Burnside
My grandfather was a very strong personality. He certainly ruled his household with an iron fist, even though it was often gloved in velvet!
Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
'Ugly Betty' taught me everything about fashion.
Mark Indelicato
It's disgusting, but my father taught me when your mouth gets dry, just suck the sweat out of your own jersey. There's no bravado to any of it; it's just a disgusting little trick.
Kobe Bryant
I feel like some sort of fiction-writing hobo, jumping trains and always hoping I'll find a good place to start a fire in the next town. And I keep having these panicky episodes where I corner my husband and rant at him: 'I don't have anywhere to write! I can't write! I don't have a place to write!'
Rainbow Rowell
I didn't know how to show my self love, and I didn't want anyone else to hurt me. So my tough girl attitude was like, 'I'm not having it.'
Mary J. Blige
I'm doing stand-up comedy. I'm working on a one-woman show about how I don't like my baby. There is a period of time where a baby is born where the next 3 months is harrowing. A lot of people say it's the most wonderful time, but for me it was harrowing.
Mary Lynn Rajskub