guy who trained me, the man who mentored me when I first came to the Studio was Eric Larson, one of Walt's Nine Old Men.
Chris Buck
I've said yes to everything that Jon Stewart has asked me to do. That's been a pretty good career decision, I think.
John Oliver
The thing about 'Game of Thrones' is it doesn't pin too much of a focus on magic. It kind of paints it in the same way that mystical things are portrayed in our world, because you don't walk about Westeros and see wizards with staffs or magical wands. All the characters don't really believe in it. It's this mysterious hidden vein to Westeros.
Isaac Hempstead Wright
I love wines, except when I'm dieting.
Raymond Burr
I would like to have a 'Lost' clapper board with the numbers and the clock at the top.
Henry Ian Cusick
We shouldn't judge people through the prism of our own stereotypes.
Queen Rania of Jordan
You want to make the photograph work in every way possible. Doesn't matter where it is in the world.
William Eggleston
I have written about the women around me. My ancestors, my relatives, lovers. It was a way of trying to make it all make sense.
John Edgar Wideman
Working in water is so difficult. But I liked having something very physical to do - you realize you're strong. It's a really good feeling.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey
No one who has understood even a fraction of what science has told us about the universe can fail to be in awe of both the cosmos and of science.
Julian Baggini
Chris Buck
I've said yes to everything that Jon Stewart has asked me to do. That's been a pretty good career decision, I think.
John Oliver
The thing about 'Game of Thrones' is it doesn't pin too much of a focus on magic. It kind of paints it in the same way that mystical things are portrayed in our world, because you don't walk about Westeros and see wizards with staffs or magical wands. All the characters don't really believe in it. It's this mysterious hidden vein to Westeros.
Isaac Hempstead Wright
I love wines, except when I'm dieting.
Raymond Burr
I would like to have a 'Lost' clapper board with the numbers and the clock at the top.
Henry Ian Cusick
We shouldn't judge people through the prism of our own stereotypes.
Queen Rania of Jordan
You want to make the photograph work in every way possible. Doesn't matter where it is in the world.
William Eggleston
I have written about the women around me. My ancestors, my relatives, lovers. It was a way of trying to make it all make sense.
John Edgar Wideman
Working in water is so difficult. But I liked having something very physical to do - you realize you're strong. It's a really good feeling.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey
No one who has understood even a fraction of what science has told us about the universe can fail to be in awe of both the cosmos and of science.
Julian Baggini