don't know - at the Masters or any other golf tournament.
Dan Jenkins
Knitting not only relaxes me, it also brings a feeling of being at home.
Magdalena Neuner
I think my whole life, because of where I came from, I had a fear of failure.
Howard Schultz
I ain't no author, man... my writing skills are not of 'New York Times' best-seller quality, trust and believe it ain't. My vocabulary ain't.
Steve Harvey
There's nothing quite as powerful as people feeling they can have impact and make a difference. When you've got that going for you, I think it's a very powerful way to implement change.
Anne M. Mulcahy
I always was getting into trouble some way, because I was really good at lying when I was a kid.
Ian Harding
I've had a chance to see something that is way outside everybody else's frame of reference and gives a perspective that is very different from everyone else's.
Chris Hadfield
I hate to wait. When I want something, I want it now.
Karen Salmansohn
Nobody tells you when success comes around; in its transient way, you're just working and exhausted all the time. Sometimes I think I'm just sleeping in the back of cars, d'you know what I mean?
James Corden
The biggest part of our business has always been moving things, not paper. With the Internet, people in Mississippi can buy things from Macedonia, without regard to time or place or quantity.
Frederick W. Smith
Dan Jenkins
Knitting not only relaxes me, it also brings a feeling of being at home.
Magdalena Neuner
I think my whole life, because of where I came from, I had a fear of failure.
Howard Schultz
I ain't no author, man... my writing skills are not of 'New York Times' best-seller quality, trust and believe it ain't. My vocabulary ain't.
Steve Harvey
There's nothing quite as powerful as people feeling they can have impact and make a difference. When you've got that going for you, I think it's a very powerful way to implement change.
Anne M. Mulcahy
I always was getting into trouble some way, because I was really good at lying when I was a kid.
Ian Harding
I've had a chance to see something that is way outside everybody else's frame of reference and gives a perspective that is very different from everyone else's.
Chris Hadfield
I hate to wait. When I want something, I want it now.
Karen Salmansohn
Nobody tells you when success comes around; in its transient way, you're just working and exhausted all the time. Sometimes I think I'm just sleeping in the back of cars, d'you know what I mean?
James Corden
The biggest part of our business has always been moving things, not paper. With the Internet, people in Mississippi can buy things from Macedonia, without regard to time or place or quantity.
Frederick W. Smith