is different. You're right there with them until you come back.
Tina Turner
Right after high school, I moved to Rio and took classes to become a technician for a manufacturing factory where you had to figure out how to produce 3,000 pairs of jeans. But in Rio, I was by myself, which was very liberating, being so young. I got to do my own thing.
Francisco Costa
I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.
Mukesh Ambani
I actually wanted to first direct and produce, but then I got this very cool opportunity to be in front of the camera once.
Manish Dayal
I support people making more than $9. I want people to make as much as they can.
Marco Rubio
I grew up on black sand greens. The best tees were old, dry cowpies, believe it or not.
Billy Casper
Based on the Gaza precedent, Israel should not simply be expected to withdraw from territory and let it devolve into a state of anarchy. The West Bank is simply too close to Israel's major population centers and infrastructure to allow it to become another launching pad for rockets.
Edgar Bronfman, Sr.
It is best not to swat at the fly's starting position, but rather to aim a bit forward of that to anticipate where the fly is going to jump when it first sees your swatter.
Michael Dickinson
It's an important point to make that people can't just be invalidated, eradicated, because they don't fit tidily into a box. And more and more, the modern world is all about conformity.
Lindsay Duncan
We will work toward maintaining the status quo for peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait in order to bring the greatest benefits and well-being to the Taiwanese people.
Tsai Ing-wen
Tina Turner
Right after high school, I moved to Rio and took classes to become a technician for a manufacturing factory where you had to figure out how to produce 3,000 pairs of jeans. But in Rio, I was by myself, which was very liberating, being so young. I got to do my own thing.
Francisco Costa
I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.
Mukesh Ambani
I actually wanted to first direct and produce, but then I got this very cool opportunity to be in front of the camera once.
Manish Dayal
I support people making more than $9. I want people to make as much as they can.
Marco Rubio
I grew up on black sand greens. The best tees were old, dry cowpies, believe it or not.
Billy Casper
Based on the Gaza precedent, Israel should not simply be expected to withdraw from territory and let it devolve into a state of anarchy. The West Bank is simply too close to Israel's major population centers and infrastructure to allow it to become another launching pad for rockets.
Edgar Bronfman, Sr.
It is best not to swat at the fly's starting position, but rather to aim a bit forward of that to anticipate where the fly is going to jump when it first sees your swatter.
Michael Dickinson
It's an important point to make that people can't just be invalidated, eradicated, because they don't fit tidily into a box. And more and more, the modern world is all about conformity.
Lindsay Duncan
We will work toward maintaining the status quo for peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait in order to bring the greatest benefits and well-being to the Taiwanese people.
Tsai Ing-wen