that defines a generation, proves that we are better than our parents, and becomes something we couldn't live without.
Bing Gordon
LinkedIn is the Netscape of its era.
Frank Quattrone
As a black actress, all I was offered in British film was the best friend role, whereas in TV I was offered a whole spectrum of parts.
Sophie Okonedo
What I don't like to hear in music is something has not been thought through: that a sound is just there randomly. I want to make sure that every single little noise that's in my song is there because it's supposed to be there.
Zedd
I have dreamt of being an author since the age of 14, and writing about my experiences has always been a part of digesting an experience and sharing it with others.
Tim Cope
The 'Hipster Nerds' like stuff because they hate it. It's like they ironically like it.
Chris Hardwick
When you vaccinate someone, or when you get infected, the microbe is presenting itself to the immune system in a way that the immune system recognizes the important elements of the microbe and makes an immune response, both an antibody response and a cellular response, to ultimately contain the microbe.
Anthony Fauci
I was trying to be a clinical psychologist for years. But I kept getting stuck in comedy.
Amy Hoggart
Caring burns a lot of fuel - psychological and physical, too, if any lifting is involved. The energy tank is soon emptied, and the toll caring takes is well documented. It's called carer burn-out.
Laurie Graham
A system of education is not one thing, nor does it have a single definite object, nor is it a mere matter of schools. Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men.
W. E. B. Du Bois
Bing Gordon
LinkedIn is the Netscape of its era.
Frank Quattrone
As a black actress, all I was offered in British film was the best friend role, whereas in TV I was offered a whole spectrum of parts.
Sophie Okonedo
What I don't like to hear in music is something has not been thought through: that a sound is just there randomly. I want to make sure that every single little noise that's in my song is there because it's supposed to be there.
Zedd
I have dreamt of being an author since the age of 14, and writing about my experiences has always been a part of digesting an experience and sharing it with others.
Tim Cope
The 'Hipster Nerds' like stuff because they hate it. It's like they ironically like it.
Chris Hardwick
When you vaccinate someone, or when you get infected, the microbe is presenting itself to the immune system in a way that the immune system recognizes the important elements of the microbe and makes an immune response, both an antibody response and a cellular response, to ultimately contain the microbe.
Anthony Fauci
I was trying to be a clinical psychologist for years. But I kept getting stuck in comedy.
Amy Hoggart
Caring burns a lot of fuel - psychological and physical, too, if any lifting is involved. The energy tank is soon emptied, and the toll caring takes is well documented. It's called carer burn-out.
Laurie Graham
A system of education is not one thing, nor does it have a single definite object, nor is it a mere matter of schools. Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men.
W. E. B. Du Bois