Whatever happened to books? Suddenly everybody's talking about these 100-hour movies called 'Breaking Bad'. People
are talking about TV the same way they used to talk about novels back in the 1980s. I like to think I hang out with some pretty smart people, but all they talk about is 'Breaking Bad.'
Douglas Coupland
I grew up in a musical family; the majority of my growing up was done in Hawaii. It's what we do. You sing, you dance, you play ukulele and you drink.
Dwayne Johnson
I got halfway through 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.' I don't get it at all. What's the big thrill? It's boring.
Elmore Leonard
The word which denotes the act of baptizing, according to the usage of Greek writers, uniformly signifies or implies immersion.
Adoniram Judson
Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too.
Zig Ziglar
I'd rather be with Dracula than the Wolfman.
Janina Gavankar
Democracy is our commitment. It is our great legacy, a legacy we simply cannot compromise. Democracy is in our DNA.
Narendra Modi
I was born on July 23rd, 1906, in Sarajevo in the province of Bosnia, which then belonged to the Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy and later, in 1918, became part of Yugoslavia.
Vladimir Prelog
YouTube was really good for building a kind of core, loyal fanbase. I didn't want to be a YouTube artist as such. I mean, there are people who are able to release albums and live off YouTube, but I felt - and not in an arrogant way - that I could be commercial and credible if I really put my mind to it.
Gabrielle Aplin
We know that creative people have all sorts of demons.
Suzy Menkes
We must take the world as it is and not as we would like it to be.
Maurice Allais
Douglas Coupland
I grew up in a musical family; the majority of my growing up was done in Hawaii. It's what we do. You sing, you dance, you play ukulele and you drink.
Dwayne Johnson
I got halfway through 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.' I don't get it at all. What's the big thrill? It's boring.
Elmore Leonard
The word which denotes the act of baptizing, according to the usage of Greek writers, uniformly signifies or implies immersion.
Adoniram Judson
Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too.
Zig Ziglar
I'd rather be with Dracula than the Wolfman.
Janina Gavankar
Democracy is our commitment. It is our great legacy, a legacy we simply cannot compromise. Democracy is in our DNA.
Narendra Modi
I was born on July 23rd, 1906, in Sarajevo in the province of Bosnia, which then belonged to the Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy and later, in 1918, became part of Yugoslavia.
Vladimir Prelog
YouTube was really good for building a kind of core, loyal fanbase. I didn't want to be a YouTube artist as such. I mean, there are people who are able to release albums and live off YouTube, but I felt - and not in an arrogant way - that I could be commercial and credible if I really put my mind to it.
Gabrielle Aplin
We know that creative people have all sorts of demons.
Suzy Menkes
We must take the world as it is and not as we would like it to be.
Maurice Allais