a developing nation solely to exploit their women and their children.
Mechai Viravaidya
Priesthood quorums teach and assist their members to attain good health, financial stability, and a year's supply of food and clothing. They also teach their members to be self-reliant and to give their time, talents, and means in behalf of the Church, community, and needy.
Joseph B. Wirthlin
Parents always stay older than you, but sibling sort of become adults together, and that complicates that relationship, I think.
Carrie Coon
I was born in England and went to school there. That's when I discovered my undying passion for history - not just for the Middle Ages, but all periods of history. My favorites are medieval, Elizabethan, and Georgian; however, I've written stories set in periods as early as ancient Rome, right up to the Victorian era.
Virginia Henley
I'm a pretty driven person, and I've accepted that about myself. For a long time, I was like, 'I'm a very laid-back person, I grew up in the country,' but I'm also very driven, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am right now.
Miranda Kerr
I never had a boss in my whole life. I've totally destroyed anybody's ability to tell me what to do.
David H. Murdock
By the time I got to the Fox studio for my first major film, I knew how to hit a mark. I knew how to memorize lines. I knew how to pay attention.
Shirley Temple
A man who correctly guesses a woman's age may be smart, but he's not very bright.
Lucille Ball
Football players have some bodies! Oh my goodness!
Vivica A. Fox
Rich, smart parents tend to have rich, smart kids - not because it's genetic but because they can create a home environment and sensory stimulation that lower-income kids often don't get.
George Kaiser
Mechai Viravaidya
Priesthood quorums teach and assist their members to attain good health, financial stability, and a year's supply of food and clothing. They also teach their members to be self-reliant and to give their time, talents, and means in behalf of the Church, community, and needy.
Joseph B. Wirthlin
Parents always stay older than you, but sibling sort of become adults together, and that complicates that relationship, I think.
Carrie Coon
I was born in England and went to school there. That's when I discovered my undying passion for history - not just for the Middle Ages, but all periods of history. My favorites are medieval, Elizabethan, and Georgian; however, I've written stories set in periods as early as ancient Rome, right up to the Victorian era.
Virginia Henley
I'm a pretty driven person, and I've accepted that about myself. For a long time, I was like, 'I'm a very laid-back person, I grew up in the country,' but I'm also very driven, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am right now.
Miranda Kerr
I never had a boss in my whole life. I've totally destroyed anybody's ability to tell me what to do.
David H. Murdock
By the time I got to the Fox studio for my first major film, I knew how to hit a mark. I knew how to memorize lines. I knew how to pay attention.
Shirley Temple
A man who correctly guesses a woman's age may be smart, but he's not very bright.
Lucille Ball
Football players have some bodies! Oh my goodness!
Vivica A. Fox
Rich, smart parents tend to have rich, smart kids - not because it's genetic but because they can create a home environment and sensory stimulation that lower-income kids often don't get.
George Kaiser