I'm certainly not the first author to tiptoe into the conspiratorial, religious-tinged territory, but -
and I hate to break this to the faithful - neither is Dan Brown.
Simon Toyne
The one period of glory in NASA was the first nine years when they weren't a bureaucracy yet... and they haven't gotten back to that excitement, that adventurism, and won't. So, I would take most of the NASA budget, and I would turn it into prizes for private sector.
Newt Gingrich
Presidents are not only the country's principal policy chief, shaping the nation's domestic and foreign agendas, but also the most visible example of our values.
Robert Dallek
Some claim that computers will, by 2050, achieve human capabilities. Of course, in some respects they already have.
Martin Rees
Everything was so fresh and unique to us - it was a whole new world of music. Michael Jackson was so fresh, you know? We could approach it with such fresh ears, which wouldn't be possible if we had been listening to it when we were younger.
Luka Sulic
I don't have time to worry about who I admire or who I identify with.
Pat Nixon
You know what I miss? I miss myself, that time to just do things for myself.
Marcia Gay Harden
I'm interested in the acting and staging of specific emotions, and so I work with actors. It's a small proportion of what I do, but it's always what people seem to focus on.
Sam Taylor-Johnson
I do not devalue the role of a maid or nanny, or the stereotypical roles that some members of our family have actually done to feed our families in real life.
Gina Rodriguez
You know what? Starting a car company is risky.
Henrik Fisker
My big advert was for ketchup. I come home from school, cook my brother and sister their dinner, ride my bike in the garden. Remember that one? People cried at that advert. It won awards. I was 12.
Russell Tovey
Simon Toyne
The one period of glory in NASA was the first nine years when they weren't a bureaucracy yet... and they haven't gotten back to that excitement, that adventurism, and won't. So, I would take most of the NASA budget, and I would turn it into prizes for private sector.
Newt Gingrich
Presidents are not only the country's principal policy chief, shaping the nation's domestic and foreign agendas, but also the most visible example of our values.
Robert Dallek
Some claim that computers will, by 2050, achieve human capabilities. Of course, in some respects they already have.
Martin Rees
Everything was so fresh and unique to us - it was a whole new world of music. Michael Jackson was so fresh, you know? We could approach it with such fresh ears, which wouldn't be possible if we had been listening to it when we were younger.
Luka Sulic
I don't have time to worry about who I admire or who I identify with.
Pat Nixon
You know what I miss? I miss myself, that time to just do things for myself.
Marcia Gay Harden
I'm interested in the acting and staging of specific emotions, and so I work with actors. It's a small proportion of what I do, but it's always what people seem to focus on.
Sam Taylor-Johnson
I do not devalue the role of a maid or nanny, or the stereotypical roles that some members of our family have actually done to feed our families in real life.
Gina Rodriguez
You know what? Starting a car company is risky.
Henrik Fisker
My big advert was for ketchup. I come home from school, cook my brother and sister their dinner, ride my bike in the garden. Remember that one? People cried at that advert. It won awards. I was 12.
Russell Tovey