boring, or you're not pushing yourself. Creativity happens where it's dangerous and scary: where you're not comfortable.
Kacey Musgraves
I... now see a rare opportunity to push across the goal line much of the unfinished business of America: investing in our infrastructure and workers, universal healthcare, comprehensive immigration reform and scrubbing a tax code that's out of shape and behind the times.
Xavier Becerra
If your kid doesn't have broadband access, that's a real disadvantage for participating in modern education.
Julius Genachowski
Bernie Mac is talented!
Bernie Mac
Chinese consumption, particularly high-end consumption, is booming.
Wang Jianlin
Most period drama is so earnest. A lot of it is about making yourself take seriously things you wouldn't normally.
Joe Thomas
I like The Erised for the harmony of their addictive beats mix, and I like Allie X for her distinct style and incredible lyrics - they are pure art.
Connor Franta
Every new generation of SF writers remakes cyberpunk - a genre often laced with dystopian subtexts - in its own image.
Paul Di Filippo
As soon as I started writing the first batch, I had a vision. I saw me on stage playing a certain type of music. I want to take these blues melodies over aggressive guitars. I heard the sound I wanted to make. I knew what I wanted to do. It wasn't ever there before.
Benjamin Booker
Everybody has some sorrow, worry, and everybody asks God for help.
Karolyn Grimes
'Easy' is not a word I would ever use to describe touring.
Rivers Cuomo
Kacey Musgraves
I... now see a rare opportunity to push across the goal line much of the unfinished business of America: investing in our infrastructure and workers, universal healthcare, comprehensive immigration reform and scrubbing a tax code that's out of shape and behind the times.
Xavier Becerra
If your kid doesn't have broadband access, that's a real disadvantage for participating in modern education.
Julius Genachowski
Bernie Mac is talented!
Bernie Mac
Chinese consumption, particularly high-end consumption, is booming.
Wang Jianlin
Most period drama is so earnest. A lot of it is about making yourself take seriously things you wouldn't normally.
Joe Thomas
I like The Erised for the harmony of their addictive beats mix, and I like Allie X for her distinct style and incredible lyrics - they are pure art.
Connor Franta
Every new generation of SF writers remakes cyberpunk - a genre often laced with dystopian subtexts - in its own image.
Paul Di Filippo
As soon as I started writing the first batch, I had a vision. I saw me on stage playing a certain type of music. I want to take these blues melodies over aggressive guitars. I heard the sound I wanted to make. I knew what I wanted to do. It wasn't ever there before.
Benjamin Booker
Everybody has some sorrow, worry, and everybody asks God for help.
Karolyn Grimes
'Easy' is not a word I would ever use to describe touring.
Rivers Cuomo