family in Mumbai, and my biggest nightmare every day is to go back home alone.
Deepika Padukone
When you see a fly flitting around your hair or your potato salad, you might see an annoyance. But in my lab, you really see a marvelous machine: arguably the most sophisticated flying device on the planet.
Michael Dickinson
You can make a board for all the goals you want in your life with the pictures on it, and that's great, daydreaming is wonderful, but you can never plan your future.
Taylor Swift
For me, the stronger ground I have in my personal life, then the more will I have to fight the good fight.
Ani DiFranco
If America is addicted to foreign money and foreign oil, then China is addicted to foreign supplies of just about every commodity known to man - save highly polluting coal.
Thomas P.M. Barnett
The hunger to win must not die... The appetite has to remain big.
Kapil Dev
The more people who game, the better for everyone.
Warren Spector
Words have power. Words created this universe... Everything started with the Word. The Bible says, 'In the beginning was the word.' In the same way, your words have creative power.
Bo Sanchez
It is not good for us to trust in our merits, in our virtues or our righteousness; but only in God's free pardon, as given us through faith in Jesus Christ.
John Wycliffe
I've seen other comics, with great pleasure, watching their own specials, and I don't know how or why they do it.
Janeane Garofalo
Deepika Padukone
When you see a fly flitting around your hair or your potato salad, you might see an annoyance. But in my lab, you really see a marvelous machine: arguably the most sophisticated flying device on the planet.
Michael Dickinson
You can make a board for all the goals you want in your life with the pictures on it, and that's great, daydreaming is wonderful, but you can never plan your future.
Taylor Swift
For me, the stronger ground I have in my personal life, then the more will I have to fight the good fight.
Ani DiFranco
If America is addicted to foreign money and foreign oil, then China is addicted to foreign supplies of just about every commodity known to man - save highly polluting coal.
Thomas P.M. Barnett
The hunger to win must not die... The appetite has to remain big.
Kapil Dev
The more people who game, the better for everyone.
Warren Spector
Words have power. Words created this universe... Everything started with the Word. The Bible says, 'In the beginning was the word.' In the same way, your words have creative power.
Bo Sanchez
It is not good for us to trust in our merits, in our virtues or our righteousness; but only in God's free pardon, as given us through faith in Jesus Christ.
John Wycliffe
I've seen other comics, with great pleasure, watching their own specials, and I don't know how or why they do it.
Janeane Garofalo